BOYFRIEND MATERIAL | e. jaeger

Start from the beginning

     soon enough, you saw him rushing towards you with something in his hand. he grabbed your wrist and dragged you to the comfort room, handing you a dry t-shirt with a smile. "here, change into this."

     you grabbed the clothing before heading inside the women's comfort room to change.

     minutes later you left the comfort room with your wet blouse in your hand and a plain white shirt replacing your top. eren grinned and joined you on your way to your classroom with an arm around your shoulders, pulling you closer where you could put your head on his shoulder.

     "thanks for this, eren," you hummed, "but i don't think the student council will let me get away for wearing a shirt." 

     the two of you stopped in front of your classroom. eren pulled away and placed a finger under his chin, looking at you up and down before smiling. he removed his dark green hoodie and placed it on top of you messily.

     the brown-haired student awed at your annoyed face before leaning down to press a kiss on your cheek. "there. you stay warm and dry, okay?"

     "yes, mom."

     "good girl," he laughed softly and pulled the hood up to cover your face. "i'll see you later, love you!" bidding goodbye, he turned to the other direction and walked away.

     you scoffed as you wore his hoodie appropriately, melting under the warmness it held. your cheeks were red as you sneakily took a sniff of the sleeves, smelling the familiar forest scent your boyfriend always has.

     "ugh, that boy..." you mumbled in a dream-like voice, turning around to enter the classroom. before you could enter, you screamed in surprise as you himeko staring at you with red cheeks and a big grin.

     "h-himeko, what..."

     you squealed as the blonde dragged you inside, laughing all the way as she made you sit on your desk while you protest in confusion.

     "oi, himeko! you're scaring the girl!" fujisaki yelled, scratching the back of his head as the blond ignored him.

     himeko grabbed an empty seat and sat in front of you, elbows on your desk with her chin leaning against her palm. it was awfully quiet between the two of you while the blond stared at you with wide eyes and a blush on her cheeks and it looked like her mind was drifting off to who knows where.

     "uhm, himeko?"

     after hearing her name, the blond snapped out of her trance and gave you a big smile. "i didn't know you had a boyfriend, y/n!" himeko squealed, "seeing you two act so lovey-dovey made my heart beat so much."

     you chuckled and rubbed the back of your neck, settling deeper in your boyfriend's hoodie in embarrassment. "a-are we showing too much pda? i-i'm sorry."

     himeko gasped and quickly shook her head, "that's not what i mean! i just think that you two are so cute together!"

     "oh, thank you!"

     "so, how long have you two been together?"

     "about a year now." you answered with a smile, playing with the hem of your hoodie.