11. Blue Balls and Cravings

I hope you guys enjoy the chapter

Make sure you vote!!!

Chapter 11

Part Two: The Storm is Coming

Seven Months Later

Cassandra laid on her back with Sebastian on top. The movie they were watching was long forgotten when Sebastian incited the first kiss. Sebastian's lips were on hers, his tongue craved to touch hers and she gladly let him. "Sebastian," she moaned into his mouth. He pulled up the bottom of her shirt, unveiling her flat stomach a bit.

She grabbed at his head and pulled him closer to her. She liked grabbing at his head, it felt good. She enjoyed Sebastian being as close as possible as her.  Sebastian lifted her shirt more and touched her breast, her eyebrow twitched. Sebastian leaned back, he grabbed Cassandra and put her on her lap. She pulled down her shirt and began kissing him again. Sebastian's hand crept up her back and unbuckled one of her bra hooks.

Cassandra's eyes widen. "Sebastian," she pulled apart. She put a hand over her heaving chest. She stared at her boyfriend of seven months whose hair was now deleveled from running her hands through it. Sebastian looked up Cassandra, her lips were swollen and her eyes were glossy.

Sebastian's let out a gasp of air. Cassandra got off of Sebastian and he sighed. She secluded back to her seat next to Sebastian. "Sorry, we were just getting a little too hot." She quickly took a sip of her water.

"It's fine," he grumbled.

"I'm sorry for just jumping off of you like that but... you know I'm not ready to do anything more than kiss," she reiterated like she did for the last month.

"I know."

"It's like we're still so young and I don't turn fifteen until next week and I- I'm just not ready yet. Plus," she looks around her living room that's riddled with clothes and empty glasses. "Take a look at this room. It's a mess," she laughed off. "It wouldn't be very romantic for our first time to be here?"

He ran a hand through his hair. Sebastian griped her leg and held it. "It doesn't matter. I could have sex with you anywhere, anytime. And our age doesn't matter, people have sex much younger. Hell, there are thirteen-year-olds having sex." Sebastian eased closer to Cassandra and kissed her again.

She put up her hands and pushed him back, "Sebastian, no," she reiterated.

"I'm sorry but I'm not ready for us to take that plunge yet, We're both virgins an-" Sebastian's eyebrow raised when she said virgin. Cassandra looked to Sebastian, "you are a virgin right? You're not one of those people that lost their virginity at thirteen because if you are that would suck."

"Suck?"

"Yeah, I always imagined when I lost my virginity. My boyfriend and I would be both virgins. You know, exploring each other's bodies. And plus it's something romantic about it."

Sebastian back began to sweat, "right. I totally agree," he laughed off. "So, when do you think we can start exploring? Because anytime you're ready, I am too."

Cassandra snorted, "I bet you are. But, I don't know, maybe when we're both eighteen and we move in together after high school like we talked about. That first night alone in our own place, can you imagine it?" Sebastian's stomach fell, he didn't want to wait after high school. He didn't want to wait another minute.

"Yeah, but that's almost four years away. That's a really long time."

"No, it's not. You went fifteen years without it, what's a few more." Cassandra got up from the couch and grabbed everything from the table. The conversation settled Sebastian's problem in his pants but looking at Cassandra in a tank top and shorts quickly brought it back.