7. Birth Control and Phone Calls

I hope you guys enjoy the chapter!

Make sure you vote!!!

Chapter 7

Cassandra woke up with her head feeling like it someone hit her upside the head with a rock. Her phone began to rand, the rhythmic sound of her cellphone made her want to throw it across the room with the pain it gave her. She answered the phone, "hello?" she muttered.

"Good morning," Sebastian sheepishly smiled over the phone. He was dealing with a hangover but nothing compared to Cassandra's. She drank twice the amount he did.

"Good morning," she yawned. "My head is killing me."

"Mine is too," he smiled. He got up from his bed and went into the bathroom. He took two pills from his bottle of Advil he kept in his bathroom cabinet and drank some water from the sink.

"Is this always supposed to happen?" She took off her clothes from last night and threw them into her nearby hamper.

"Yeah, if you drink as much as you did, you will. You should take some Advil. It'll make you feel better."

"I will," Cassandra walked into her mother's bathroom. Her room, of course, was empty. It was Sunday or the busiest day in the hospital. Everyone tended to get drunk Saturday night, and they somehow ended up in the emergency room. She was used to her Sundays being spent alone rather than her peers who spent it huddled in the living room watching movies.

"So, what are your plans for today?"

"Well," she groaned as she swallowed the pills. "For starters showering," An image of a naked Cassandra filled Sebastion's head. "Then eating, practicing for the performance and eating again, and maybe watching a movie."

Sebastian looked outside, no one would be home, and he had nothing better to do. "How about I come over," he asked. His back began to sweat the moment Sebastian asked the question. He closed his eyes as he awaited her answer.

"Sure," said as she turned the shower on. "I'm going to shower, can you come over around," she paused. "around an hour?"

Sebastian's fist-pumped the air. He held back his squeal, "okay. I'll be there in an hour," he said. They hung up the phone. Cassandra got into the shower and washed off last night's sweat and alcohol. She sang a tune as she washed her hair to fill the bathroom with music. She usually played music when she showered, but even the thought of loud music right now gave her a headache.

When Cassandra hung up the phone. Sebastian took off his clothes in record time. He rushed to the bathroom and got ready to go over Cassandra's house. Sebastian put on a pair of joggers and a t-shirt. He looked in the mirror and checked his hair. He pulled it forward and ran a hand through it to put it back.

He sighed, his eyes went to his cologne. He picked up and then put it back down. He picked it up again and sprayed his entire body. The expensive cologne he brought himself that he only used for special occasions covered his body. He straightened his shirt and left the house.

Cassandra looked at the clothes in her dresser. She grabbed her oversized t-shirt and dolphin shorts. Cassandra put them both on, not bothering with putting a bra on. Her headache from early was now gone, and she was mostly hungry.

Cassandra grabbed a bowl from her cabinet and filled it with cereal. Her favorite kind was the cookie ones her nurse mother claimed wasn't a healthy breakfast but instead a bowl of milk and cookies. She dug into the cereal and played with her phone, mindlessly watching Snapchat stories of her schoolmates.

She clicked one person's profile, an image of her dancing made her drop her phone on the counter. She picked it back up and stared at herself, dancing with Sebastian. She had her butt pressed up against him as she pressed herself against his groin. Her face got hot when she saw this, she replaced the video five times before she had enough.