27. Cars and Condoms

I hope you guys enjoy the chapter.

Make sure you vote!!!

Chapter 27

"Can you take me home," was the one thing Cassandra said to Sebastian as she pulled the straps up on her tank top. She cracked the window to his car, a breeze hit her face cooling her off. Cassandra didn't want to talk about what the two just did. The ultimate taboo that any person in a relationship could ever do.

Cheat.

Cassandra was a cheater, a whore, she thought. A person she didn't want to be.

Her father.

She knew how her mother felt when her dad would come home riddled with hickeys and perfume. Her mother would feel rage, a wave of unyielding anger that was only settled by broken glass and her deafening whales that kept Cassandra up late at night as a child.

And she didn't ever want anyone to feel how her mother felt. It's hurt her mother to be in a relationship like that and it hurt even more when he didn't even care to hide it anymore.

The block began to look familiar to Cassandra. It was where she lived and so did Phillip. "This is a nice neighborhood. You're like five minutes away from my house." Cassandra stayed silent when she saw Phillip's house. An image of him and his moms went through her mind. She felt sick, "I can take you to the store tomorrow after school. I'm sorry for not using a condom...it um slip my mind."

Sebastian never forgot the condom before but with Cassandra under him, he couldn't wait any longer. He didn't want to give her a chance to change her mind and escape him again. He wanted to feel all of her before it was too late.

"It's fine," she answered. "I'm using birth control."

"Oh, that's good," Sebastian's mind trailed off as to why she needed it. Cassandra began to unbuckle her seatbelt. "So... I guess I'll break up with Vicky and you'll do the same with Phillip." She remained silent making Sebastian turn towards her. The silence was eerie, "right?" 

Phillip didn't deserve to be broken up with over Sebastian, Cassandra thought. He was a nice guy, a guy that treated her with respect and cared about her wishes.

Phillip is the guy she was supposed to be with.

"I'm not breaking up with Phillip," she stated.

"What?"

"I'm not breaking up with Phillip, Sebastian. I meant what I said when I said I love him. I don't want to get back together with you."

"Are you being serious right now? Cassandra we just fucked in my car and you're saying you don't want to be with me? Isn't sex the reason why we broke up."

Cassandra whipped her head to look Sebastian in the eyes, "we broke up because you wanted to get your dick wet. And even if I did break up with Phillip. Sebastian, me, and you would never get back together. You hurt me, and I may have fucked up with Phillip but I'm not going to fuck up being by being with you again."

Sebastian stopped the car, prompting Cassandra to get out. "If anyone asks, we didn't do anything. We didn't even talk today." Cassandra slammed the car door and walked into her house.

When she walked inside, sitting there were Phillip and Aurora. "Are you okay? Where did you go? Why did you suddenly disappear?" Phillip asked first.

"Yeah, I'm fine. I just needed to go for a walk. "

"A walk?"

"Yeah... I had a really stressful few days and I just felt like walking," Cassandra lied. "Nothing to worry about...I just get like that," she laughed. "I like to walk, you don't know that?"