6. Tequilla and Dirty Dancing

I hope you guys enjoy the chapter!

Make sure you vote!!!

Chapter 6

Sebastian had only been one girl's house before, but the difference was that her entire family was right next to them watching the movie as well. When he was thirteen, he was dating a girl by the name of Sarah J Hucket. He just called her Sj and she invited him to a movie. 

When he arrived he wasn't met with her, he was met with a 6'4 bald man that looked like a male version of Sj. Instead of looking at her, he couldn't stop staring at him and comparing the two. So when she touched his penis through his jeans under the blanket. It turned him off more than it could turn him on. 

Sebastian walked into Cassandra's house, he set the bags down in the living room. He looked around the room, "so your mom is at work. Where's your dad?"

Cassandra locked her door, "he's dead." 

"Oh, I'm sorry."

"It's alright, he passed away a while ago now. So, now it's just me and my mom." Cassandra let out a dry laugh, "um, you can use the shower it's down the hall and to the left."

Sebastian looked around he liked her house, it was small and cozy. It was the right amount of space for her and her mother. Unlike his own house, everything was connected and on one floor.  Sebastian decided he wasn't going to take a long shower, he felt weird being here and using her shower to freshen up for the party. "You can also use my soaps and the towel is in the closet."

"Thanks," Sebastian walked into the bathroom. It was clean, it included the usual toilet, bathtub, and shower. It didn't look like his personal bathroom which was a complete mess. Hers was clean, with yellow decor that added sunshine to the room. He inspected her soaps, they smelled like vanilla with a hint of coconuts.

He smiled, this was the reason she smelled so sweet all of the time. "Is everything alright?" She called from the other side of the closed door.

"Yes!" He rushed to the shower and attempted to turn it on. After turning and pulling at knobs he got the shower started. He stripped from his clothes and washed his body.

Cassandra went into the other bathroom located in her mother's room and showered herself. Her shower was short, she washed her body that morning after her mother's friend left.

Sebastian wrapped the towel his torso and cursed to himself. His clothes were in the living room and he was only in a towel in Cassandra's house. He peered into the living room that was absent from Cassandra. Cassandra left her mother's room and saw a wet, naked Sebastian with only a towel in her living room.

She yelped, he turned towards her. His hand grasped the towel, careful to not let it fall to the ground. "I'm sorry," he quickly said. "I was just getting my things... sorry," he didn't know why he was apologizing but it felt like the right thing to do.

Cassandra said nothing and went into her room. She closed the door behind her and the two sighed at the same time. He grabbed his things and knocked on the door. "I got my things, I'm going to get ready in the bathroom."

"Um, okay," she shouted through the door. After the two got dressed, they sat in the living room to wait for their ride. You could cut the tension in the room with a knife.

Sebastian would look at her and his face would go red. Now, every time he saw her, he would think about her hair that clung to her ample cleavage and the steam that came off of her. His phone buzzed, "they're here," the two left the house. Cassandra made sure to locked the door behind her.