19. Duets and Tears

I hope you guys enjoy the chapter.

Make sure you vote!!!

Chapter 19

Cassandra no longer cried over Sebastian after that night.

Cassandra gathered her hair in one hand and brushed her hair into a high ponytail with the other. The ponytail was high, like the kind that you would only see on popstars. She swung the ponytail, that cascaded down to her shoulders. She took a step back to take a look at the outfit her and Aurora picked out for her a few days before.

It wasn't tight dress like Sebastian had picked out for her first performance or a childish one like in her middle school days. It was a skirt, the type that stuck out with ruffles and a tank top. Her cleavages showed a bit at the top and the skirt came to her mid-thigh. She liked the outfit, it took Aurora and her two hours to find it and neither one of them was disappointed at the clothing combination.

Cassandra exited the bathroom, she was shaking from the excitement of singing with Phillip. She walked to the choir room, which was filled with the other performers. Their eyes landed on Cassandra and the bits of her thigh that were showing from the bottom of her skirt. Phillip swallowed the spit that was forming in his throat when he saw her. She was the most beautiful girl in the room and he got to stand next to her and do the one thing they both loved to do. He approached her, feeling slightly underdressed. While she took a more glamorized approach Phillip, wore an all-black outfit with a jean jacket.

"You look great," he admitted.

She looked at Phillip, who was a few inches taller than her and smiled. He slightly covered his face to hide the blush that began to creep up due to the fact of Cassandra's eyes that lingered at him a few moments too long for him to handle. "You look pretty good too."

Mrs.Whitecotton let out two thunderous claps, gaining the attention of all of the students. "Okay, everyone this is our last performance for the school year." She looked down at her shoes and then up to the class. "It was a pleasure working with you all. Please, give it your all today."

"Yes, Mrs. Whitecotton," the class smiled. Cassandra walked ahead and followed Mrs.Whitecotton to the auditorium. Phillip watched her as she walked, he took note of her smaller waist and the curvature of her back that held up her large chest.

~

Sebastian sat next to Vicky, him being upset was well known to Vicky due to his less than usual few words they shared. The two didn't have much in common other than the fact they both knew Cassandra. So, without her there were no need for words to be shared between them, Sebastian thought.

"Are you going to the performance?" Vicky asked.

Sebastian stiffened in his chair when he thought of what the performance entailed. It meant staring at Cassandra as she belted out a harmonious song, that would make him fall in love with her more than what he already had. "No, I'm going to skip."

"Cool, where are you going?"

"Home," he admitted. Home, he could get high and play video games to avoid his unending thoughts of Cassandra.

Vicky sucked in her breath, "can I come? I mean to your house, there's a really good show I think you'll like." Sebastian raised an eyebrow, it was the first time she asked if they could hang out. He knew of her unending knowledge of good shows due to her recommendations she would give to Cassandra which he gladly watched with her. Some of which he liked, while others he grew to love.

"Sure," he agreed. Sebastian didn't think much of Vicky come over. She was just a friend, just a girl he sat next to. The bell rang prompting everyone to proceed to the halls. As the hall filled with excited students who sought to see Cassandra's performance. Vicky and Sebastian left the school, where a car was waiting for them that Sebastian pre-ordered and gave specific instructions to.