4. Bra and Panties

I hope you guys enjoy the chapter!

Make sure you vote!!!

Chapter 4

Sebastian ate his breakfast with his sister with a smile on his face that morning. "You seem happy," his sister commented as she chewed on her sugary cereal.

"Do I?"

He had an amazing sex with Adriana and an amazing conversation with Cassandra last night. Cassandra and Sebastian were able to talk about everything and nothing at all. When they thought they had nothing left to talk about, they were comfortable with just listening to each other breath. 

"I heard you on the phone last night, you were laughing pretty loudly. I could hear it through the walls."

"Sorry."

"It's alright. I heard a girl's voice too." Sebastian choked on his cereal. "Is she pretty at least?"

Sebastian's face began to get red when he thought about Cassandra. Cassandra was pretty, but she was even prettier when she smiled. After an hour of hearing each other's voices, Sebastian video chatted her and learned this fact. 

Cassandra was nervous when the video call came in. She quickly took her hair out of the mess of a ponytail and put on an oversized shirt even quicker. She wore little to nothing to sleep, just sleep shorts and a bralette. She didn't think it was a good idea to be on a call with Sebastian like that. She wanted to look prettier when he called her. 

Sebastian didn't care how she looked he just wanted to see her smile. 

Sebastian checked the time and smiled, he was excited to get to school and speak with Cassandra after last night. 

Last night when they were talking she performed an entire ballad for him, per his request. Sebastian had never been sung to sleep, he didn't think it was possible. Her ability to control her voice and change it from powerful to angelic in seconds amazed him. 

The two were talking until Cassandra's final song put him to sleep. He awoke to her own sleeping face, she snored when she slept and she had a habit of scratching her nose. She did it ten times in a matter of fifteen minutes and Sebastian chuckled every time she did it. 

Sebastian was about to wake her up but the call suddenly ended. He reached out and tried to redial her number but it went straight to voicemail. He laughed and began to get ready for school. 

"She's alright," he finally said to his sister. He thought about her as he ate his cereal. 

Cassandra finally woke up, her phone sat in front of her. She half expected Sebastian to still be on the phone sleeping but instead, when she touched her phone it was dead. She frowned and put it on the charger. Cassandra got ready that morning, she took a little longer than usual that day. 

She wanted to make sure she looked nice, usually for the summertime she would wear shorts and a t-shirt if she was going to school. But, today she decided to wear a dress, Cassandra didn't have a real opinion on dresses. She never really wore them to school because her legs would always seem to undo themselves and her legs would gape open. 

She grabbed her bag from her living room and then her phone. She would need to charge it while in school today. Cassandra dropped her phone, she was two hours late to school. Two hours late, she surely would have gotten detention for this so she did a very unCassandra thing and stayed home. 

She took a seat on her couch and slouched on the chair. She held her phone and texted her teacher she wouldn't be in school today. Not even a second went by before she questioned why. Cassandra debated telling the truth and lying. She responded by telling her, her mother was sick and she had to take care of her for the day.