Chapter 50: What to do Next

--James' POV--

      After the whole situation with Allison's parents I decide to just send them back to our house. I have a plane and team of security waiting for them, but if I send them alone we'll have to wait for the plane to drop them off and come back to get us.

      The original plan was to get them on the plane and all go back together, but Allison isn't ready for that. Honestly, I'm not either. About 15 minutes after her parents left, Allison, myself, and all the other guys are still in the alley. Allison is crying and I'm on the ground with her making sure she knows she isn't alone. Everyone else is just standing behind us, not annoyed in the slightest, but not knowing how to help.

      "Hey baby girl? If I go talk to Dustin for a minute and Kyle comes over to keep you company would that be okay? If not just tell me, I'll stay. I promise."

      "N-No. Go talk to Dustin, I'm alright." Allison whispers and attempts for the fifth time to stop her tears.

      I hug her slightly and stand up as Kyle takes my place on the ground. I notice him begin to rock Allison slightly and smile, he's great with her.

      "Dustin I need you and Oliver to look something up for me."

      "Of course, what do you need?"

      "Oliver, call the security team that's still at the house. Make sure everything is going smooth with Cadrick and that they are prepared for Allison's parents. Let them know we're still here and will be for awhile, but that I'll let them know when we are on our way back."

      "No problem James, I'll let you know when I'm done." Oliver says as he walks off to do as I asked.

      "Dustin, this is going to sound really strange, but I need you to look up times of any magic shows. Maybe put something like a list together and let me know what you find. Allison asked if we could go see one while we are here."

      "Of course, I'll get on that."

      "Thank you so much, I owe you one."

      "You owe me absolutely nothing, besides, I'd do anything for her right now."

      I smile and nod at him as he also goes off to look up times for the shows tonight. Now I have to go back to Allison...

      I want to help her. I want to comfort her because that's what she needs right now. Somehow they broke her even more than she already was. But I found out something horrendous today too. She realized her parents still don't have any love for her, but she also shared more information about her situation with Cadrick.

      I mean...hogtied? Seriously? How could one human do that to another, let alone their supposed girlfriend. It's horrible. And the fact that he invited over people that saw her like that. Not only did they see her, but they used her as if she were just some doll. Without any form of consent.

      I'm broken from this. The only thing holding me up is Allison, and I think I'm holding her up too. Us, together, is what we both need. I feel something drip down my cheek and realize I started crying.

      No Magnar. Not right now. She needs you to be strong. She needs you.

      I walk over to Kyle and he smiles up at me. Not in a condescending way at all. He's sympathetic. He's sad too. I kneel down and Allison looks at me through wet eyelashes and puffy eyes.

      "D-Daddy?"

      "Yeah baby girl? What is it?"

      "While we're here can we go see a magic show?"