Chapter 19: Surprise!

--Allison's POV--

      I wake up on James' chest.

      He is playing with my hair as he watches some random movie on TV, and I don't think he's noticed that I'm awake. I move my head a little to get comfy and James looks down at me with a warm smile. I smile up at him and he pauses the movie,

      "Have a good nap baby girl? Sorry if I woke you."

      "I slept really good, and you didn't wa-" I cut myself off with a yawn and begin rubbing my eyes because the sleep in them is uncomfortable.

      James puts his hands on mine and pulls them away from my eyes, "I know your eyes hurt sweetie, but that's bad for you."

      "Oh, okay. I sorry I didn't know Daddy..."

      "It's alright baby, Daddy isn't mad. How about we go get some lunch, would you like that?"

      "Yeah!" I love Macy's cooking, she's so good!

      Daddy carries me into the kitchen and sits me on a bar stool at the counter. Macy's back is facing us as she puts some dishes away in the cabinets. She turns around and jumps a little when she sees us, which makes me giggle.

      "You need to start announcing yourself when you come in here or something, I mean sooner or later you're going to give me a heart attack James." She says laughing.

      "My bad Macy, my bad." James replies in between laughs.

      "Phew, okay, now that my heart rate is back to normal," she says giving James a silly stink eye, "Would you guys like some lunch?"

      "Yes pwease!" I say and James looks over at me with a smile as he sits in the bar stool next to me.

      "Okay darling, what would you guys like?"

      I hate choosing, I'm not good at it. Daddy makes good decisions and I don't...I make bad decisions...that's what everyone else says.

      "Hey, Daddy?" I whisper while tugging on his sleeve. He looks over at me and I motion that I want to whisper to him and he moves his ear down, "C-can you choose for me?"

      He moves his head and smiles as he winks and nods. I smile a bright smile which makes him chuckle and he looks at Macy, "Could you make...some chicken nuggets please Macy?"

      I jump in my seat and clap my hands which makes James and Macy laugh. She nods and tells him that she would be honored too and James looks over at me, "You are beautiful baby girl. Perfect."

      My heart melts. He really thinks those things? About me? Nobody ever has, in my entire life. Not my mom. Not my dad. Nobody. It puts butterflies in my tummy. It puts fire in my cheeks that won't dim. It makes my entire being brighter. 

      "And I love it when you blush baby girl..." he whispers in my ear and then rubs his nose on my jaw.

      The butterflies in my tummy either multiply in size or number because they just get more intense. I feel tingles where he rubbed his nose. I also feel tingles...down there...wait. Why do I feel them...there? I feel a need, a want. I've never felt that before, I've never felt good from something like that. It's always been other people feeling good, not me. I didn't think I could feel good. Feel like mom always described feeling when her and dad...never mind. Don't think about that.

      James pulls my chin up and looks right into my eyes. I see a glint of something new in him. Something like a want. A desire. But not like how Master looked when he...did stuff to me. It was a completely different look. He didn't look like he wanted me for himself, or like he just wanted something from me. He looks like he wants me, like he wants to do things with me. That's the difference. The huge difference.