Chapter 2: The Little Girl in the Snow

--James' POV--

Morning. 5:00 am. Wake up and get shorts on. Go downstairs to the gym. Workout. 

Still Morning. 6:00 am. Stop the treadmill. Go back upstairs. Take a shower.

Morning...still... 6:15 am. Fully dressed in a suit for work. Go downstairs. Get breakfast from Macy.

Again, morning. 6:45 am. Time to get in the car and leave for work. Don't forget to say goodbye to Macy.

End of morning. 7:00 am. At work. Coffee on desk. Start. The. Day.

      And that's the routine every day. Macy is the chef that works in my house everyday, along with her husband Jeremy, who is an old friend and my "butler". I pay him to clean my house but I don't ever expect him to do it. He does it because he wants to which I appreciate a lot. He just doesn't wake up early, so I normally don't see him until I get home. 

      Everyone expects me to be this stereotype billionaire with a hot girlfriend, an amazing family, and to be extremely happy. Well, this is reality and nothing is as fun as the people make it seem. I don't have a girlfriend, just some random hookups here and there. It's not that I can't get one, it's that all the girls I've ever been with are basically the definition of a "gold-digger". There also comes the problem that I prefer to practice a DD/lg lifestyle with my girlfriends. Girls like to pretend that they are into it too, just to get the benefits of me and my money. Also, I made the choice to not talk to my family anymore. I came to realize that once you get money and a little power, the people around you show their true colors. I had to learn that the hard way when my family just wanted me to buy them fancy cars, bags, phones, and whatever else they laid their eyes on.

      Magnar Inc. My business. I started it when I turned 18 and it's been going for 6 years now. It's great. I have amazing employees, even if there is the occasional one just trying to get into my pants. I have good business partners that agree with me and will back me up through anything. And I have surrounded myself with people who actually support me.

      That is, until I go behind closed doors. To everyone in the world I am James Magnar, CEO of Magnar Inc. and the youngest man to ever start a business from the ground up. However, I have a whole other world thriving right under my nose. Not only am I a successful CEO, I am the head mob boss of the Cattivi Ragazzi mafia. May seem...strange but it was something I started in 8th grade and, well, just haven't stopped. I don't kill unless it is absolutely necessary and we mainly launder money. It's basically my side job, kind of like my hobby.

      I sit at my desk ready to start the day. Technically my work day doesn't start until about 7:45, but my office is the best place for me to check my emails from my...side job. I sign in to my computer and open my email. There is a few junk emails, one from my mom trying to get me to buy her a louis vuitton bag. Delete. But, then there is one that catches my eye. Andrew Cadrick. 

      Now, a little background on Mr. Cadrick. This man used to be my second in command in the mafia. We used to be super close. Then, he got a girlfriend, it got serious, and we both agreed that it would probably be best for him to leave. We've kept in pretty good touch, but it's just weird that I've never met his girlfriend. They've been together for 2 years, Cadrick and I are pretty close, and I've never met the girl. I haven't even been over to his house since he got this girlfriend. That's why this email is so interesting.

      "Dear James,

            Hey buddy! I know it's been awhile since we've talked. How have you been? I got some... 'information' that I think you'd like to hear about in person. If you could swing by at around 1:00 today that would be great. I know you're busy and I respect that, but this is something I can't send in an email. Talk soon.