Chapter 21: Early Mornings

--Allison's POV--

      I wake up to the sound of the bathroom sink running along with the absence of James.

      I hate this feeling. I don't like it when Daddy isn't here with me. Then, he walks through the bathroom door. He looks amazing. Perfect actually. He has no shirt on, and his abs are extremely accentuated with the only light being the slight sunrise outside. His hair is messy and his eyes look beautiful, even though they are barely visible.

      He offers me a small smile, which I take and return one of my own, "What are you doing up baby girl?"

      James has been calling me that for days now but I still get butterflies just hearing the nicknames leave his mouth. Just hearing him call me names that only he can call me. That make me his.

      "I heard the sink and you left and I don't wike it when you weave Daddy..." I squeak out, noticing my voice becoming higher pitched and kind of...childish? It makes him smile in admiration so any doubts I have are just wiped away.

      "Aww, well I'm sorry for waking you princess. Do you want to go back to sleep?"

      "No, I'm not tired anymore...c-can we talk about...about last night?" I ask, wanting to see if everything I felt was normal. I've never felt that way with anyone before...and what if I'm not normal?

      "Yes, yes of course baby. Did we do that too soon? Did you not like it? I'm sorr-"

      "Daddy..." I interrupt causing him to look at me, realizing he began rambling.

      "I-I liked it. Like...a lot. But I don't know if I was...normal. Nothing like that has ever happened to me before, Daddy..."

      "Okay, lets start with this. You did nothing wrong and felt nothing wrong. Nothing at all. It seemed like everything was pretty intense for you and there is nothing wrong with that, especially for you first time."

      "B-but, that wasn't my first time...m-my father...he always told me he took m-my virginity and I can never get it back because I d-don't deserve to have it..."

      I feel tears start to build in my eyes until one slips down my cheek. James uses his pointer finger and wipes the tear away. He wipes the pain away. He wipes everything that hurt me away and fills me with love.

      "You choose when you loose your virginity baby girl. Yeah, they may have taken it physically. You can look at it like that, or you don't have too. But a huge part of loosing that is mental. If you think they took it from you, then they hold the power. But just...just don't let your dad or Andrew have that power over you..."

      That changed everything. I never thought of it like that. Yeah, I was physically used horribly, but I always just listened to them when they told me what they were doing. I know they were abusing me, but I never used that to change my situation. Once I can do that, I can take all their power away. I can gain all the power. 

      "I like that Daddy...a lot."

      He smiles at me very warmly and lays down in the bed. He pulls me closer to him and I lay my head on his chest to cuddle into him, "Anything else baby girl?"

      "I-I don't know right now...can I think for awhile?"

      "Of course you can princess, do you want to watch some TV for a little bit? I mean, it's only 6:30, which is fine because we slept pretty much all day yesterday, but it may be a little early for breakfast, especially because it's Sunday."

      "Yeah, I'd like that Daddy." 

      I look beside me and grab my bunny. Correction, my favorite bunny since Daddy got me that room with all the new stuffies. I love them all but...Harriet the bunny will always be my favorite. She's the first one Daddy bought for me. She has been with me almost as long as Daddy.