MENTAL HEALTH AWARENESS!!

So normally I delete these after the next chapter is out but I felt it was important for people to know that everyone goes through some things and it's okay!! I wrote this when I was in a really bad spot and I just want people to know that it's completely alright to not always be okay! So if you just want to continue with the story I understand but here's my little rant from a time where I needed to focus on myself:

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

A/N:

Hey everyone! I want to apologize for making ANOTHER of these dumb "I'm working on an update" posts but reality hits hard sometimes and that's exactly what has happened to me.

Real life fucking SUCKS. It does sometimes, there is no denying that. Recently my mental health has plummeted and normally I would escape through my writing. This time I just couldn't. It has been so hard for me to focus on writing for the past 5ish days and I couldn't post anything I wrote. It was all horribly written with mistake after mistake, completely changing the story line, and even messing up the names of my characters.

I absolutely despise making excuses, even though this is exactly what I'm doing right now. I know a lot of you are looking forward to another chapter and it will be out this weekend. That is something I can promise. I decided about halfway through the week to just take a complete break. I was barely on my phone, focusing on my studies, and it was definitely a huge help.

So, tomorrow I will be going to class and staying focused while also keeping in touch with my mental health. Then, I have family plans, but they should only last for 2-3 hours. I will probably be motivated to write the chapter tomorrow night or sometime Saturday which is when this book will be updated.

I'm so sorry about all this, but I realized I need to look out for myself. Mental health is so important these days, with all the stress we get put on us by outside resources, but also from ourselves. If you take anything from this at all, remember to focus on yourself and try to make sure you know how you feel. Keeping in touch with yourself is one of the hardest, but most important things in life.

I've learned it the hard way so, hopefully, you don't have to. If you do know that you aren't alone!!

Thanks for sticking with me guys! <3

See you next time in.....Saved from Master!!!!