Chapter 47: Hotel Fantasies

--James' POV--

      "We have arrived in Las Vegas, Nevada Mr. Magnar..." I hear a male voice say as I open my eyes.

      I reach over Allison to open the window and see we are safely on the ground and the sun is shining. It takes about five and a half hours to get there, and it seems that we made pretty good time by the sun heading to the west.

      I thank the pilot softly and he nods as he goes back to the front of the plane, presumably to grab his belongings. I shift a little and notice Allison begin to squirm. Her eyes flutter open and look up at me innocently. Adorable. I smile down at her and she smiles back at me with the cutest little grin.

      I pinch her left cheek and both begin to blush. I smile and brush the few strands of hair that fell into her face away. Then I lift her off of my chest and put her into my seat as I get up to wake everyone else up.

      After about ten minutes, we all have gathered our stuff and are exiting the plane. We head into the airport and, after going down an escalator, we can see another limo outside of the large glass doors. There is a group of men in nice suits, all holding signs with different last names. None of them have my last name...and that's because I requested a different one. A special one.

      "Baby girl, can you try and find our driver?" I ask Allison by whispering into her ear.

      She nods and begins looking at the nicely dressed men. Then, I know she finds my surprise as her face lights up. Allison begins tugging on my shirt excitedly and pointing at the sign, "It's my name! Allison Nambie! It's me!" 

      We all laugh as nod as Allison leads us over to the driver holding the sign with her first and last name.

      "Hello ma'am, you must be Ms. Allison."

      "Yeah! That's me! What's your name sir?" She asks very politely.

      "I'm Tyler Ms. Allison, Tyler Magnar."

      A confusion washes over Allison's face and she tries to figure out who this man is and how he's related to me. She knows I have no siblings, and he's obviously not my father. So who could he be? I can basically hear the thoughts running through her mind.

      "B-Bu- How? You? I thought you didn't have a brother D-James..."

      "I don't sweetie, this is my cousin. My father has a brother, my uncle Magnar, and this is his son."

      "Oh! Well, Tyler," Allison starts but then pauses so she can get up to Tyler's ear and whisper something, "I really like your cousin..."

      "I'm very glad, he deserves someone as amazing as you Ms. Allison." Tyler responds also whispering.

      We all chuckle silently as we walk out to our second limo of the day. Tyler and I have never lost contact. He's pretty much the only person related to me that I can stand to be around, and we've always gotten along really well. He's two years younger than me, so we've always been close in age, and we both have the same sense of humor.

      We all get into the limo and Tyler begins driving us to our hotel. Tomorrow we will find Allison's dad, but for now, we all need some rest. Las Vegas has about a 3 hour time difference from home and we're all tired, even after sleeping on the plane.

      So, we'll save the adventures for tomorrow and just get our rooms and rest for tonight. Everyone has two people per room, but nobody needs to share a bed except for Allison and myself. Our room is the only one with one bed...and even if there were two, we would only use one of them. I don't even know how I would sleep without Allison next to me at this point.