Chapter 20: First Time For Everything

--Allison's POV--

      James puts his hand on my inner thigh and starts moving it upwards. His mouth moves to my ear and neck, sucking and kissing me gently. 

      I feel lost in a desire. A want. A need. I need his touch, I need it so badly. My hips start grinding into the air, just trying to reach for any touch I can get. I've never done anything like that before. I've never actually wanted this. But I love the feeling of desire that has overcome my being.

      "Ah, ah, ah, baby girl" James says against my neck, causing it to vibrate and make me want touch even more, "Patience. I know you want it but you have to be a good girl...which means no grinding"

      "O-okay Daddy..." I pretty much whisper out, just needing a touch to ease the want I have.

      He begins again, putting his hand dangerously close, without making any contact with my private area. How long can he do this? I feel him begin to suck on my neck and use his teeth to nip me slightly. The pain turns into intense pleasure as he flicks his tongue along the bite mark he created.

      Finally, he moves his hand the small inch further that he needed to and makes direct contact with me. 

      "So wet for me baby girl..."

      He moves his hand up my slit and starts making circles along a sensitive part of my body. It feels so good. Better than anything I've ever felt.

      "D-Daddy...oh my god...wha-what is t-that...what a-a-are you doing?" I moan out extremely breathy.

      "Mmm baby that's what I'm calling your Daddy Button. It makes you feel really good, yeah?"

      "Y-yeahhh..." I, again, moan out as he begins to move faster.

      He circles around the sensitive button going faster, then slower, making me feel incredible. I just want more. More. I think James notices because he moves a finger from the button, down to my slit. He looks me in the eyes and I nod for him to continue, remembering I can make it stop whenever I need to by simply saying cotton candy

      James slowly slides his middle finger into me, my wetness making it extremely easy for him. I moan loudly as his entire finger enters me, as the others continue to play with my button. It doesn't hurt, but feels like there is extra pressure in me. He being to move the finger slowly, and any slight pain just turns into complete pleasure.

      I feel another finger slide into me and he repeats the same process. I feel so good, better than I ever have before. That's when I remember, you don't finish until I do. Master would always say that to me, drilling it into my head that the man always finished first. I'm not sure what finishing is, but I know it meant Master's part would shoot white liquid...

      "D-Daddy...I can't, I can't finish u-until you d-do..."

      "Yes you can sweetie, this is about you, not Daddy. Daddy isn't finishing right now, baby girl is going to."

      "I d-don't know wha-at that is Da...Daddy..."

      His speed doesn't stop or even slow. In fact, I think he starts going faster in and out of me, and also rubbing on my button. He continues to look into my eyes as he smirks,

      "I guess you'll find out, won't you baby girl?"

      I want to answer him. I want to so badly. But I physically cannot. My body won't let me. I feel a different sensation, but still somewhat of a pressure building within me as he continues. Soon, I get a feeling that I'm going to...pee? No, no, no. That's going to ruin absolutely everything,