Chapter 1: Can He Help?

--Allison's POV--     

       "Allison! Get your ass down here! Now!"

      Dang it! I forgot to set the early alarm after my punishment last night and Master woke up before me. He's going to punish me again, and this time for not being ready. Dang it! Dang it! Dang it! I'm an idiot, I shouldn't be so stupid. I'm just like Master says, a lazy, dumb, horrible girl who isn't worth anyone's time. 

      I run down the stairs and go into my kneeling position next to Masters chair at the dining room table. Hands behind my back, chin down, partially under the table. Maybe he won't be mad that I am still in my night clothes? No, don't be stupid Ally, he will be mad at you and you deserve it.

      The door slams open and hits the wall hard as Master walks in with an angry look on his face, "Why are you not dressed? Why is my coffee not ready? Why is there no breakfast on the table? Why are you such a dumb bitch?"

      Master was really angry and his eyes were on fire with hatred of me. You could practically see steam coming out of his ears. I really messed up bad this time. Why couldn't I just have set my alarm like a good girl? Why couldn't I have just woken up early, made Master his coffee, made him a delicious breakfast, and then just go into my position to wait for him? Why couldn't I have gotten dressed like a normal person before coming down the stairs? Why am I such a dumb bitch?

      "You know what I believe?" Master paused leaving a smirk on his face and his eyes glowing, "I believe that dumb bitches deserve to freeze."

      What did he mean? What is he going to do to me this time? Master grabs me and throws me over his shoulder harshly. I wince in pain as the wounds from the punishment last night begin to reopen and slowly bleed onto the back my night shirt. If I had just given Master pleasure before I received my own, and much sooner, I wouldn't have gotten punished last night. You're an idiot Ally. You should never even think about being pleased before Master.

      Master opens the front door and throws me into a snow pile, "Stay here bitch, until you learn your lesson."

      Master smirks again and throws a large snowball in my face. Now I have to stay here until Master has decided I have learned my lesson. I need to learn to remember to set my alarm and get up to make Master coffee. I need to learn to please Master before myself. I need to learn that I am an idiot for hurting Master. His words replay in my head for seemingly hours, "dumb bitches deserve to freeze..."

      "Cute little girls like you shouldn't swear like that. Now tell me, why are you are you laying in a pile of snow with barely any clothes on?" a man who appeared in front of me asked, seemingly concerned.

      Why would he be concerned? I deserved to be here. I broke Master's rules. This is what bad girls get. And how did he know I was swearing? Was I saying what Master said to me out loud? Was I not paying attention to my words. Stupid, stupid, stupid. How have I not learned my lesson? I go to answer the man but can't find my voice. My mouth is open but no words will come out. I don't want to get punished for not answering the mans question, but I can't speak. The man somehow seems to sense my struggle and gently picks me up, hopefully not noticing the blood on the back of my shirt. Instantly, I am enveloped in warmth. How long have I been out here? 30 minutes? An hour? Many hours? I'm not sure. When the man's fingers move the hair out of my face and brush over my jaw, I feel fireworks within my skin. It feels...nice? No. How could you say that Ally? Master would punish you so much if he could hear your thoughts.

      "It's okay baby girl, just relax. Shhhh, you're freezing. Let's get you into the house to warm up, yeah?" The man tries to comfort me, but my punishment isn't over yet.

      Wait. My punishment isn't over yet. No. No. No. I can't go back inside until Master comes out to get me. He'll kill me if I go in there. What can I do? My voice doesn't work, so I can't scream. I can't tell him to please put me down. Hmmm...oh! I can move around and make him drop me. I start squirming around in this man's arms, just trying to get him to either drop me or put me down. He is too strong. He won't drop a small, weak girl just because she is squirming a little in his arms. Dang it. Why is this happening to me?

      "No..." I manage to get out, extremely weakly and barely audible. And it's the only word that I can manage to get past my lips.

      The man looks at me strangely, with a questioning stare, and then look over to the front door. He begins glancing from me to the door, and when his stare catches mine I begin to shake my head. He looks confused, as if he only partially understands what I am trying to tell him.

      "Does Andrew hurt you little one?" the man says with me still in his arms, his voice beginning to slightly shake.

      "Well..." my voice comes in extremely soft and weak, cracking a bit, "he...he does during punishments. But I...I deserve it because I'm a bbb...bad girl."

      "What do you mean? Wait, is that blood on your shirt?" the man's eyes widen, "did Andrew put you in the snow with barely any clothes on your body?"

      "Yeah...yeah he did... it's why I can't..." all of a sudden my voice breaks and I am taken over by a coughing fit, the man rubs my shoulders comfortingly as it subsides, "It's why I can't go back in there. My punishment isn't over yet and Master will hurt me more if I disobey him..."

      I know I have tears in my eyes now because I don't want more punishment. However, I didn't realize a tear managed to escape my eyelids until the man brushes away the single escaped teardrop, creating more fireworks within my skin.

      "Master? Sweetie what has he done to hurt you? What punishments has he given you to hurt you so badly?" 

      "Sir, he is just punishing me because I am a bad girl. This morning I didn't wake up before Master to make his coffee and breakfast or to get properly dressed, so I have to think about my wrongs in the snow. Last night I didn't please him before he pleased me and that's why he hurt my back like he did, so I can remember that he always comes first. I deserve this punishment. Please let me go back into the snow before he comes back. Please..." I trail off, my voice regaining some strength.

      "You...he..." the man stutters, "This is not your fault at all baby girl" he finally manages to say.

      Just then the front door opens and Master walks out, "James... oh dear. Is the little one giving you trouble?"

"Not. One. Bit. Andrew." the man, apparently named James, says through gritted teeth.

So Master knows this man?

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

A/N:

I hope you enjoyed my first chapter of Saved  from Master! This is my first story and I'm really excited to explore these characters. 

Now, there won't be an authors note at the end of EVERY chapter, however there will be some just to check in and get some feedback! Sorry if you aren't a fan of these but...I'll try not to do them too often!

Also, let me know anything you want to see! I'm honestly open to exploring ANYTHING!

I prefer chapters on the longer side, so that was my plan on writing. However, if a ton of people want shorter chapters, I'll definitely look into it!

If you could please vote, comment, add, share, or whatever you do that would be awesome!

Thanks for reading, updates should be pretty frequent and I'm trying to figure out a schedule buttttttt, life is hectic and unpredictable sometimes!

See you next time in.....Saved from Master!!!!