Chapter 9: Anything For You Baby Girl

--James' POV--

      After we finish eating breakfast, and I force Allison to put on a pair of my sweatpants with one of my shirts, we get in my matte black Lamborghini Aventador. It's one of my prize possessions. It is the first car I bought after Magnar Inc. blew up, and it seems like Allison likes it too. When she saw the doors open up she said, "James your car has wings! Like real wings!" She was so excited and asked if we could drive in the "flying car".

      I couldn't help but laugh at how absolutely adorable she was. She started blushing as I helped her into the passenger seat of the car, with me still chuckling at her. She needs some help with the seat belt, so I help her with that, and then I get into the drivers seat. I buckle my seat belt and we leave for the store to get her some medicine for her back, which I can tell she needs. It's the little things. It's how she grimaced a little when her back touched the seat of the car. It's how she keeps squirming if part of the seat touches a really bad part of her back. It's how if I go to move a piece of hair from her face and to her shoulder she flinches, most likely from not wanting me to touch her raw skin.

      "I'm sorry we have to make an extra stop..." Allison says while looking dreamily out the window.

      "Don't be sorry princess, it's not a big deal. We pass the store on the way to the mall anyway. Besides, today is all about you!"

      "We can do things for you too James, I don't want to mess your schedule up."

      "Nonsense baby girl. We all deserve to have days where it is all about us. Today is your day, and all your day."

      Allison looks over at me with a blinding smile, "Thank you. Thank you so much."

      Her gratitude is completely genuine. It's not fake or made up just to get benefits from me, like every other relationship I have had has been like. She is truly grateful for the things I can give her, and I can give her the world. She is so pure and amazing that I don't know how to act around her. I want to wrap her up, give her everything. I want to make her my little girl and have her coloring on the floor with crayons all around her as I work at my desk. I want to put her down for naps and see her adorable face as she sleeps peacefully. But I can't rush this. And I can't loose her. I'm already pushing it by calling her baby girl and princess, but she seems to like it and her face lights up whenever I say it.

      We pull up to Walgreens and Allison starts to unbuckle her seatbelt.

      "Hey, just wait and I'll get it for you Princess."

      "Oh, okay....I'm sorry..."

      I get out of the car, after shutting it off, and walk over to her side. I open the door, reach over Allison, and unbuckle the seat belt for her and then help her out of the car. 

      "No need to apologize baby girl, I just always want to be there for you and be able to help you."

      She blushes as we walk into the door. As we begin walking to the isle with the creams we need, a pharmacist comes up to us, 

      "Hello, do you guys need help finding anything today?"

      Allison becomes very shy and grabs my arm a little tighter. She starts to slightly hide behind me when the lady talks to us. Adorable. Absolutely adorable.

      "Actually, yeah. My...my girlfriend here has some pretty deep cuts covering her back and we need something to help them heal faster or at least stop them from hurting her. Is there anything that could help?"

      The lady looks kind of concerned and confused, but nods, 

      "Yeah, we have several different options that could help. Follow me..." She says as she leads up down an isle.