Chapter 3: Finally Free?

--Allison's POV--

      Now I just want to know how Master knows this man. Master called him James, so that must be his name. But I don't know what is going on. They are both glaring at each other. Saying nothing. And the man named James won't put me down and let me go back to Master. Why can't he understand that I'm going to get even more punishment if he doesn't put me down?

      I don't want to start squirming, especially with Master watching. He has taught me not to squirm. Squirming means punishment. James discreetly places his index finger on my jaw, making the fireworks start again. Why would he do this right in front of Master. He must feel it too, right? It can't just me me. I look up at him and he is still giving Master a death stare. Master isn't giving as scary of a look to James, but he seems to be attempting to look into James' mind. That's silly of Master. People can't do that.

      "Are you here to get the news I have for you James?" Master asks, breaking the silence but not breaking James.

      James doesn't even flinch, but I do. Master has a deep voice and it scared me a little when he started talking with no warning. Dang it. I forgot the rule, no flinching for any reason. Master must have seen me because his stare moves from James to me. Master puts on a scary smirk, and James notices. He pushes my head into his chest, probably to guard me from Master's terrifying look. Normally, in front of Master, I would be angry about someone doing this because I would be afraid of punishment. However, James makes me feel safe. He makes me feel like Master can't hurt me, at least right now. Earlier I wanted him to put me down so I wouldn't be punished, but now I don't want to leave his arms. 5 seconds ago I was scared of Master and now, I'm just not.

      "Let's take this inside Cadrick." James says coldly. Then, when Master opens his mouth to speak, James cuts him off, "Now." 

      I want to gasp. Nobody cuts off Master. This time, unlike the time I flinched, I held it in and just grabbed James' shirt. I made sure to do it so Master couldn't see, so I don't get in trouble. When Master turns to go inside, James bends down to my ear and whispers, 

      "I promise that he will never hurt you again, and you will not stay with him anymore. I just want to go inside to warm you up because you're freezing, alright?"

      I nod and he smiles warmly at me. We walk into the house, through the dining room and go into the main living room. James puts me down on the love seat that is directly across the room from the couch. I try standing up so I can go to the corner Master tells me to sit in when we have guests or if I am awaiting punishment. As I stand from the couch, my knees give out and I fall. Before I hit the ground, James grabs me and holds me close to his chest.

      "Baby girl, you have been in the cold for too long. Please don't try and stand right now." He whispers into my ear so Master can't hear.

      "But sir, I have to go to my corner." I respond, pointing to my corner.

      With this, Master smirks and lets out a light chuckle. He must be standing in the doorway. James hears Master's chuckle and becomes extremely angry. He places me gently on the couch, then walks quickly over to Master. James puts his hand on Master's neck harshly and tells him to sit on the couch.

      To my surprise, Master listens. He sits on the couch and glares directly at me. I want to melt into the couch. I want to disappear right now. But I don't, because I can't. James walks over to me and sits right next to me protectively.

      "Right to the point Cadrick, what the fuck is going on?" 

      "I don't know what Allison told you but nothing is going on James. She asked me to go play in the snow this morning when she woke up. And how could I say no to the pretty face of my princess? So, I told her to go get her snow clothes on and go play while I did some work in my office. That's when I e-mailed you to invite you over, and then I did some other work that I had. I didn't know that you didn't put any snow clothes on baby, that's a bad girl." 

      Why is Master lying? He has never called my his princess or baby before. What is going on?

--James' POV--

      When Andrew said that the girl WANTED to play in the snow, I almost lost it. But, I held myself together and let him finish his made up story.  It's honestly pretty convincing, and if I hadn't known him for years I would have believed him. But I have known him for years. And I do not believe him. 

      Allison. That must be her name. Beautiful little Ally. She looks so confused with what Andrew said. She has obviously been through so much and is terrified of this man. Well, she won't have to be terrified any more because she is not staying here. I promised her that and I do not break my promises. When he finishes his made up story I am furious. How could he hurt someone as precious as the girl beside me. How could he make up a story to make her seem to be the bad guy.

      "Cut the shit Andrew! Can you not see that she is terrified of you? You are doing something absolutely unforgivable! You are abusing a young girl and don't feel any remorse? None at all? And how old is this girl? 19? 20? Man you are 35 years old and hurting a girl who probably hasn't even been able to have her first legal drink yet! How do you not see this? What is Wrong with you?"

      When I said Andrew was 35 years old Allison gasped. Well, she gasped and then covered her mouth worriedly, probably afraid of punishment. I have no problem with age-gap relationships, but Allison's reaction told me everything I was trying to prove. She doesn't want that big of an age-gap.

      Andrew is just sitting there smirking. Not even phased by what I just said.

      "You know what Magnar? You want to know something about this bitch that you just met? She loves this shit. She loves how I treat her and the punishments she gets. She loves having some 'big bad guy' being in control of her. She loves the rules that I give her. And she loves me."

      I laugh with absolutely zero emotion after he says this. Does he really believe this? Does he actually think that she loves him. 

      "You just helped me prove my point. This girl does not love you Andrew. You want to know how I know? When you said that Allison loves you, she cringed. She was physically disgusted by the thought of loving you." I pause to watch his angry reaction towards Allison, "I used to respect you Andrew. I thought you did the manly thing, quitting your job to stay at home with your girl. But now, I despise you. You disgust me Andrew." 

      Then, he stands up and begins walking towards us, "Your a real bitch aren't you Allison. You told him I hurt you? That I made your back all bloody and threw you in the snow? You-"

      "You will not speak to her like that ever again." I say standing up towering over Andrew, "I should have never come into this house, but I had to. I had to warm this girl up because if I didn't she would be getting hypothermia. She will never talk to you again, and you will never try to contact her. As a matter of fact, never try to contact me again either."

      With that I pick Allison up and hold her close to my chest. If I let her go I'm scared that she will go back to him. She has been brainwashed by this horrible man that I used to call my friend, and I'm scared to lose her to him. I walk out of the house with her in my arms, and take her to my car. She is lightly crying, probably from fear of Andrew and from not knowing what is going on. I kiss her lightly on the head and feel the sparks again. I smile when she twitches. I think she feels them too. I place her in the passengers seat and buckle her in. When I go to the drivers seat I see Andrew standing in the doorway.

      So, I do the only logical thing. As we are driving down the drive way I stick my hand out the window.

      Then, I flip him off.