Chapter 6: New Home

--Allison's POV--

      We finish drinking the milkshake and eating our food. We must have been in there for a long time, because it turned dark outside. We were caught up in talking. Just talking. And not about anything that happened today. We talked about our favorite things. I learned that James' favorite food is chicken noodle soup and that he likes to cuddle and watch Disney movies. That one was really surprising because he doesn't seem like a person who would like that. But he is. And I love it!

      James pays for our meals and I thank him. I wish I could've paid but I don't have any money. Jeez, I can't even walk by myself let alone think about getting a job right now. James gives me his arm and I lean on him to get to the car. I fumble with the seat belt until James reaches over and places his hand on top of mine. Fireworks. I feel a blush creeping up my cheeks but try and hide it. He helps me buckle my seat belt and then closes my door, but first making sure my feet weren't in the way so I don't get hurt. James gets in the car, buckles his seat belt, then turns the car on to get the heat started since it is so cold.

      As he starts the car I start talking, "Hey James..." he looks over to me and smiles, I smile back, "I know you've already done so much for me and I appreciate it so much. But...ummm... do you know of anywhere I can get a job?"

      "Baby girl, how about we focus on trying to get you all better first. Trust me, I have enough money and I can help you." he smiles warmly, "That reminds me, I wanted to ask you something..." 

      He trails off looking for reassurance, I nod and smile as he continues, "Well, since you are hurt and everything I wa- I was wondering if you wanted to stay with me...if you want..."

      I can tell he is really nervous asking this. I look out the window and watch the scenery pass by. Do I want to move in with him? Yes, of course I do. He is the one person that has made me feel safe in over 2 years. Do I have any doubts about moving in with him? No. Not one.

      "Yeah. Yeah I think I want that." I say and he gives me the brightest smile in the world. That smile could light up the dark side of the moon, "And maybe we c- could umm..." I stop not wanting to make a fool of myself.

      "We could what sweetie?"

      "Well I was just thinking since we both had a long day, and we both like Disney movies, we could cuddle on your couch at home and watch one. I know it's dumb, I'm sorry for even bringing it up."

      "I love that idea baby girl. It makes so much sense to just relax and be with each other especially on a day like the one we've had. We'll be at my place in about 5 minutes. When we get there I'll give you some clothes to change into and then we can brush our teeth and wash our faces so we are all ready for bed in case we fall asleep during the movie."

      "Alright, sounds good!" I'm so excited to have someone who, not only likes Disney movies as much as me, but will watch one with me tonight.

      I really just want to relax with James. He's been casual for most of the day after leaving Master's, but I want to see him actually fully relaxed. We pull into a long driveway a few minutes later. There is a really nice house on the top of the small hill. It is quite modern with lots of windows and white design details, but it also feels warm in a way. It feels like...home. I haven't felt at home in years. Even before Master found me, after... no. I can't think about that tonight. I could ruin the fun night ahead of us and I really just want to relax.

      The house looks like it has 2 floors and only a few room lights are on in the house. There are trees surrounding us and it's like a fairy tale. As I am in awe staring at this amazing place in front of me, James comes to my side of the car and unbuckles me,

      "You like it princess?" he asks with a smile on his face.

      Master called me princess today, but that felt so different. It felt, weird and gross. When James just called me princess I didn't feel like that at all. I felt happy and I want him to keep calling me it.  Wait, why do I like it when he calls me names like "baby girl", "sweetie" and, "princess"? I barely know him...but they make me happy. And he seems to like it too. So is it weird? Maybe. But I don't care because I like it a lot and I don't want him to ever stop.

      "It's amazing James! It looks like it came out of a fairy book, is it yours?"

      "Well it used to be just mine, but now I'm pretty sure that it's ours baby girl."

      Ours. I like that. I want it to be ours. I try getting out of the car but fall since I forgot my legs still aren't working great. Before I hit the ground, James grabs me and lifts me effortlessly into his arms as if I weigh less than a feather.

      "I'm sorry, I forgot that my legs are hurt and I just wanted to go see the house and I wanted to walk in with you and see everything bu-"

      "Shhhh, it's alright," James chuckles, "you seem to ramble on when you're all anxious and excited."

      "I know, I'm supposed to work on it. I'm so-"

      "Normally I would be teaching you not to interrupt by not doing it myself, but I think it's cute when you ramble princess. You don't need to work on it, or yourself at all. Just be you baby girl."

      I giggle as he tickles me when he finishes his sentence. I squirm in his arms but begin to tense up because I've always been told that I'll be punished if I do.

      "I know he always said not to squirm, and I know it will take some time to relearn real life, but I promise you are safe with me and I won't hurt you for anything baby girl. I'm not mad, okay? I just want you to feel safe." He says with warm eyes.

      "I do feel safe with you James, it's just a little bit hard to remember sometimes. I feel a lot better though. I'm sorry..."

      "No, don't be sorry princess. And please stop those tears," he chuckles as I giggle and he wipes the stay tear from my face, "you are perfect and nothing can change that."

     "Thank you so much for helping me..."

      He smiles down at me with a sparkle in his eyes,

      "Come on baby girl, lets go into your new home."

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

A/N:

Alright, so I know this update took a while to get out. I just want to apologize really quickly about that!

This week is midterm week at my school and I have a lot of tests to study for so I don't fail all my classes haha! After this week getting these chapters out should be a lot easier, I've just had a lot going on.

And this isn't one of those things where I'm going to disappear and reappear randomly, there just may not be regular updates until the weekend! 

Thanks so much for reading, if you liked it please vote, comment, add, or share this story.

See you next time in.....Saved from Master!!!!