Chapter 48: Morning Madness

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Before you guys get into this chapter I want to take a second to sincerely apologize for not updating in weeks. I have "excuses" but they would probably just make some people angry which is not what I want. I'm sure it has been super hectic for everyone in these days because of COVID-19 and everything closing, and it's been hectic in my life as well. I'm in a house with my family at the moment and they aren't always the most supportive of me doing any work other than school. I'm so sorry guys. So So sorry. I hope you and your families are staying as happy and healthy as possible during these times. I know that my state is basically on lock down right now with only "essential businesses" allowed to remain open. With that being said I don't know how any other states are handling this but as a whole I sincerely hope you are all doing well. I'm so very sorry to anyone I've upset. With this being said, enjoy the chapter!!

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

--James' POV--

The next morning Allison and I wake up at 4:30 am.

"Daddy I don't wanna get up..." She whines

"I know sweetie," I pause to kiss her on the forehead before I get out of bed, "But today's a huge day."

"I'm gunna see my dad today? I-I...What if I'm not ready..."

"You don't need to be ready, you never have to be, but I think you are. You want to know what I think baby girl?"

Allison nods her head and sits up in bed, using our sheet to cover her bare chest.

"I think that if you stand next to me, holding my hand, and stand up to the two people who made your life hell, you'll feel so so so much better. I think you'll feel free. I think it'll make you feel better. But, no matter what I say, if you're uncomfortable then you do not have to confront them at all. You can stay in the car. You can stay here if you want to baby, I don't want to hurt you."

She sits thinking for a minute before nodding slowly. I know she isn't going to respond, and that's alright. She's ready. She knows it and I know it.

After about five minutes Allison gets out of bed with me and we head into the bathroom to get dressed. She slips on some nude lace panties and matching bra before going into the closet to fully change. Then she puts on a cropped pastel purple hoodie, a pair of light wash ripped jeans, and fishnets underneath.

"Holy shit..." I mutter under my breath after seeing her.

"You said to look nice...I know it's not that nice bu-" I cut her off with a light kiss on her forehead.

"You look absolutely stunning. I've never seen you wear anything like that baby girl and it's amazing. Well, I guess you always look amazing in anything you wear...specifically when you aren't wearing anything..."

Allison has a blush take over her cheeks as she hits my chest playfully. After I get dressed into a white V-neck shirt, a black leather jacket, a pair of dark wash jeans and a flannel tied around my waist. Then I throw on some combat boots and put a little gel in my hair to make it look presentable.

When I come out of the bathroom I see Allison sitting in front of the mirror trying to put two french braids in her hair. I chuckle a little as she sighs and lets her long, silky hair fall from the extremely loose braid she was attempting on the right side of her head.

"Daddy, I think I'm just going to chop it all off and call it a day." She says pouting.

"I mean, you can do that if you want baby girl, but you always say how much you love it being long like Rapunzel."

"I know Daddy I'm just annoyed. It won't work."

"Hmmm, if only I knew someone named Daddy who is really good at french braids." I say in a fake thinking voice making Allison laugh.

"Wait, Daddy! Can you french braid my hair? Please?"

"Of course I can baby, come sit in this chair," I say as I pull the chair that was in the corner of the room out into the middle of the room.

I braid her hair pretty quickly, taking only about ten minutes since I'm decent enough at simple braids like the ones I'm doing in Allison's hair. After we're done, I help Allison into some shiny black combat boots and then we left our room. Everyone else was already in the hallway, all dressed similarly to us. Nobody was matching or anything, but everyone is nicely dressed and ready for the day. Not even our security guards were matching, but they did all have black earpieces in.

"Everyone ready?" I ask checking my watch and noticing that it's 5:45 in the morning and we're running on schedule.

Everyone mutters some form of a yes and we head to the lobby of the hotel. We all look up good breakfast places and decide on a local diner that is only a five minute walk. So, I take Allison's hand and we start our walk to the diner.

"You guys are so god damn loud. I mean I know you've heard me before but holy shit bro, you must've fucked her brains out last night." Kyle whispers into my ear so nobody else can hear him.

"First of all, you're right. I've heard you with thousands of girls for hours on end." I say chuckling a bit, catching Allison's attention. I simply wink at her and continue my conversation, "Second, it was absolutely fucking amazing."

Kyle laughs as Allison's cheeks burn bright red. I pull her hand up to my mouth and kiss it, making her blush just deepen.

"Don't be embarrassed Ally cat, it's alright. I promise." Kyle says as he notices how incredibly embarrassed Allison is about this whole situation.

"I'm sorry Kyle-dile...I didn't mean to umm...keep you up..."

"I promise Ally cat, it's okay. What else did you do last night?"

"Well...we had a bubble bath and there were light up duckies! Then we went to sleep really fast because the bubbles were really relaxing and fun."

"I'm very happy you had such a nice night your majesty." Kyle says slightly bowing as he does almost every time him and Allison are together.

Finally we get to the diner and are seated very quickly. Allison says she isn't very hungry, probably just nervous about today. I order her some scrambled eggs, a fruit salad, and some toast with strawberry jam. I know she probably won't eat everything, but when her plate has more of a variety it makes her more interested.

Everyone else orders and our food actually comes out much faster than I imagined it would. We eat and have some really good conversation for about 30 minutes. Then, we have to leave and we have to go find Allison's father and hopefully her mother as well.

Today is going to be exhausting. Today is going to be agonizing. And today is going to just suck overall.

Here we go.