Chapter 41: Taking Power Back

--Allison's POV--

      I wake up feeling tingly...

      What the heck? Why did I even think that?

      I look over my shoulder and notice James sleeping as well. Then I look down and notice the source of the...tingles. James' pants are getting a little tighter and when I squirm they get even more tight. 

      I don't feel as little once I feel the hard thing press against my backside...it's weird. All of a sudden I feel grown-up again. Being grown-up means I have to face grown-up problems...ugghhh.

      My stomach hurts where the cut is, my head hurts from all the stress I've been through, and I'm just over feeling defeated. Ma-Andrew took everything away from me except for one thing. I still have my spirit. With that I can take over the demons Andrew put inside of me...I hope anyways.

      As I wiggle one more time James wakes up with a groan/moan mixed noise.

      "Baby girl, if you keep doing that I'm not going to be able to control myself. Your body has been through a lot and I know you want nothing sexual at all right no-"

      "James...I think you might be a little wrong...I mean-I mean I think I want to try. I want to take back what Andrew took from me..."

      "You're not just saying this for me right baby?"

      "No...I want to at least try. Everyone heals differently right?" I pause as James nods his head and shares a warm smile, "And I want to try and heal like this. I want to heal by...by becoming yours James. Completely." I finish letting out a sigh, relief flooding me from sharing my true feelings.

      "Okay baby, that sounds great. You know I'll stop if I need to. You remember your word?"

      "Yeah, cotton candy." I say with a smile, getting one right back from James.

      "Good girl..." James whispers into my ear making the tingles in my Daddy area become more intense...Even if I feel grown-up it can still be my Daddy area...James is always my Daddy.

      James picks me up and carries me to the bedroom, putting me in the middle of the nicely made bed. I'm propped up on the pillows. getting a wonderful view of James undressing...very slowly.

      First his shirt, pulling it from behind his head until finally taking it from his arms and away from his middle so I have a great view of his amazing 6-pack. It's so defined and perfect that I almost drool, but let a whine instead. This only makes him grin as he begins to slowly stalk towards me.

      He gets on the large bed and crawls toward me on all fours until he reaches my closed legs. My knees are in the air with my feet resting on the bed touching each other, that is until James claws them apart and puts himself in between my legs. He leans down to my face, putting his weight on his hands so he doesn't hurt my stomach. 

      He kisses my lips lightly, giving me no time to respond, and works his way to my ear. He nibbles the bottom part of my ear where I've always wanted to get it pierces, and begins to whisper to me,

      "I'm going to make you feel so good sweetie, just you wait."

      My heavy breathing hitches and I feel my heart beat even faster. James smirks again and continues kissing down my neck until he reaches the sweet spot. I involuntarily let out a moan and James begins to suck lightly right there. I can't stop myself as I moan again and again until the attention moves to my lower half. 

      James stares at me dead in the eyes and begins rubbing my Daddy area through my white lace panties that he put on me this morning. He starts with his hand but then moves it out of the way so his hard part can grind against me.