Chapter 29: Happy Birthday!

--Allison's POV--

      I wake up to the sunlight pouring through the crack in our curtains.

      It's James' birthday! I'm so excited to celebrate him and to have a day that's all about him being happy. Yesterday I could've ruined everything, but luckily I didn't. I made a mistake, but mistakes are okay as long as I learn. Trust me, I definitely have.

      I creep out of bed slowly, making James shift in his sleep but not wake up. I slowly walk into the bathroom where James laid out an outfit for me last night. He told me that this is one of his favorite outfits, which just makes me more excited to wear it. There is a baby blue colored crew neck sweatshirt that has decently large white clouds covering it. Paired with it are some simple black leggings and white socks with ruffles on them.

      He also got me a white scrunchie out so I can throw my hair up easily, even though I really want James to braid my hair like Elsa's today. I quietly get dressed, brush my teeth, wash my face, and throw my hair into a messy bun. Once I am fully ready, making sure to spray some of James' favorite vanilla spray all over me, I silently make my way downstairs.

      I am met with Macy, Jeremy, and even Kyle once I enter the kitchen. They are all standing around the counter with coffee cups talking to each other. They notice my presence and then Kyle runs over to me, enveloping me in the biggest bear hug,

      "How is the your highness this morning?"

      "Kyle-dile" I say giggling as he places me back on the floor, "I'm great. How are all of you?"

      "We're wonderful, thank you darling." Replies Macy warmly, "Should I start James' breakfast or do you think he's going to be asleep for awhile longer?"

      "We should probably start it, he doesn't sleep long when I'm not there."

      James requested oatmeal for his birthday breakfast. It's not that exciting, but he doesn't have brown sugar and cinnamon oatmeal very often and apparently he really likes it. Whatever he wants he will get today because it's his birthday.

      Eventually we finish breakfast, dancing to some music as we all work together, but James isn't awake yet. I go upstairs and once I open our door I am met with a wonderful sight. The covers have drifted to his waist line, making his amazing abs revealed to me. He looks so peaceful, as he always does when he's asleep.

      I climb on the bed and kiss his nose. This makes him scrunch his nose slightly, which is actually really adorable. Then I use my eyelashes to leave butterfly kisses down his cheeks, making him grin while still asleep. I begin kissing down his jawline and onto his neck. Once I reach the spot on his neck that he loves being kissed, I flick my tongue. His eyes flutter open and he offers a large smile.

      "What a way to wake up," he says, his beautiful morning voice taking over making me practically melt, "good morning precious."

      "Good morning Daddy...breakfast is ready for you downstairs if you want some."

      "Mmm, is that what smells so good," he asks sniffing the air, "other than the delicious smell of vanilla coming from you, I think I smell...cinnamon?"

      I giggle at him being cute and nod, "Ding, ding ding, we have a winner."

      This makes him burst out laughing as he lifts me off the bed and sits up, placing me on his lap. I stare into his beautiful eyes and smile,

      "Let's go eat Daddy, I'm practically starving over here!"

      "Oh no, we can't have that now can we?" he asks laughing some more, then getting up with me still in his arms, "Can you pick me an outfit first baby girl?"