Episode 8: Old Wounds

Start from the beginning

Kame: What have I told you!?

Kame throws at barrage of quick punches at Titano who intercepts and blocks the punches. Kame catches Titano by the arm before hurling him across the room with ease. Titano skids across the ground before catching his balance and charging at Kame.

Kame dodges a punch from Titano only to be kneed in the gut and punched in the face. Kame falls to the ground, wiping the blood from his mouth and nose.

Titano: Is that all you've got?

Kame: I'm afraid so! After all I'm just an old man!

Kame grabs his robe before putting it back on as he walks outside of the room with Titano at his side.

Kame: Well congratulations! Your training with me has officially been completed! I'm impressed of how quick you've learned and endured my training unlike many before you! It was nice having you with me for some time now!

Kame opens the door for Titano to leave himself.

Kame: Now go on ahead! I believe your friends our waiting for you back home!

Titano: Just one last thing I've got to ask you before I do leave!

Titano grabs the photo showing a Titano wearing Saiyan model armor, powering up in a canyon like background.

Titano: Who's this guy?

Kame: Not who,but what! That is the legendary transformation and power of the Super Titano! Only one in a million are capable of obtaining that type of power!

Titano: I wonder if I'm in that one in a million.

Kame: Maybe so!

Titano then heads to the door before shutting it as Kame opens a box to grab his jar of sacred ointment.

Kame: It's time old friend!

"Pride Trooper's HQ,8:00 P.M"

Titano walks into the hangar of the HQ where Bardock,Gohan, Piccolo and a new recruit were seen standing by the brand new SWAT Helicopter.

Bardock: This is our new helicopter pilot, Nail with us today! For now on we'll be capable of long distance missions outside of just North City!

Nail: Nice to meet you! I'm Nail!

Piccolo: He already knows!

Nail: Oh.

Piccolo: *mumbles* Idiot!

Titano: Anyone of you seen Kiryu around here?

Gohan: He's in the living room last time I've checked!

The elevator doors slide open once again as Titano walks inside of the living room where Kiryu and Uub were sitting on the couch, watching TV.

Kiryu: Where have you been?

Titano: I've been out and about training to become stronger!

Kiryu: Same here!

Titano pulls out his phone before finding a sent message from a familiar friend.

Titano: I thinks about time we meet up with him!

Kiryu: Alright! Give me a minute until the show's over!

Titano jumps over the sofa and takes a seat between Kiryu and Uub.

"NC Subway Station,8:20 P.M"

Titano and Kiryu descended down the stairs and into the station where their pushed crowds of people as they were on the hunt. Suddenly they spot someone wearing a black hooded cape,black gloves and boots standing out in the open as if he was waiting for someone.

Kiryu: Bingo!

Kiryu and Titano approach the person as they looks towards them before looking up from his book and closing it.

Titano: Long time no see Gigan!

Kiryu: We actually missed you man!

Gigan: It's good to see the two of you once again.

Titano hands Gigan a black plastic card with "S.W.A.T." printed on the front.

Gigan: Let me guess.......

Titano: Invitation!

Kiryu: You bet!

Gigan: Who's SWAT?

Titano: You'll get to meet them in a few!

Kiryu: Follow us and we'll take you back to their place! They'll make sure you're trained and prepared to go out on missions with them.

Gigan: I'm good enough as it is for training!

Titano: Then let's go!

Kiryu: First we need to get out of this crowd somehow!

Gigan: The exit obviously!

Titano,Kiryu and Gigan head out of the busy and packed subway station before heading out onto the streets and ascending into the sky together as they head towards the HQ.

"To be continued"