57 || everything's okay

10.9k

tori's dad's name is jack fyi

and the gif is Robert Downey jr. as jack

-

jack ran his hands up and down his face as he pondered wether or not he should talk to his wife about changing his decision. He didn't want to leave anymore. He had lost Tori once and he wasn't about to let that happen again. jack shook his head to himself. when did you get so soft he asked himself. jack had been doing that a lot lately, questioning himself and his abilities. He wasn't sure what he wanted anymore and the only thing he was certain on was that he was going to do anything in his power to gain back Tori's respect. His wife could go fuck a tree, what did he care? The woman was a contolling bitch and life would just be so much easier if she'd just fall off the side of the earth. he'd never tell anyone his thoughts on his wife, of course, but gee was she a terrible person.

the lines on jacks forehead creased as he looked around the cell. Helping out around the prison would be a start to gaining his daughters forgiveness.

-

On the other hand, Tori and Carl were both working in the garden while rick was on a run.

Surprising, I know.

After tori had the baby she had basically been a stay-at-home-wife. she hated the thought, it made her cringe.
She and Carl wanted to spend time together without belle or Mika. Because let's face it, neither of them are ever around the other without belle or Mika.

Belle was currently having her afternoon nap and carol was taking care of her for Tori and Carl.

Tori's head snapped up at the snap of a branch. Her hand, instinctually reached for her knife but soon she lowered it when she saw it was her father with his hands up and a sheepish smile on his lips. "what're you doing out here" she asked, groaning internally in annoyance. "do you need any help around the prison?" He asked Carl and Tori. "there's plenty to do. you shouldn't have to ask" she replied, distaste in her voice.

Carl reached forward and ran his two fingers along the bare skin of her back. "hey, it's okay" he whispered, quietly so only she could hear him. She's been cold toward her father ever since he got wasted the other day, Carl noticed this so he answered, correctly, for her. "you can go help carol in the kitchen, she's preparing for dinner, or you could help us in the garden. we could use some help with the carrots." Carl assured him with a smile. Jack nodded and picked up the empty basket on the ground before carrying it to the carrots. "Thank you" he nodded gratefully at carl who nodded in reply and pulled tori by her waist into his side. "everything's okay baby"

-