62 || epilogue

(:

- tori -

I stood there, on my twenty fourth birthday, with my hands covering my mouth in complete shock. carl knelt in front of me, on one knee with a diamond ring on display. "I love you so much, tori stark and I cannot imagine having anyone else wake up in my arms every morning. you, and belle have been my life since I was fifteen and seventeen. I love you to the sun and back and I want that to be represented by this ring on your finger, so
Will you marry me?"
I felt a warm, salty tear roll down my cheek and I nodded, "yes carl. yes of course I'll marry you," My heart pounded and my stomach did flips. carl leaned over my now, four month pregnant stomach to hug and kiss me.

After about six years carl had finally popped the question and I was about to pop out our third child.

the prison was an amazing success, we had running electricity, a raging garden that Herschel and rick ran and over three hundred survivors lived here alongside us. it was kind of like a community.

we had enough room for everyone, considering the fact that the prison held seven hundred cells. carl and I moved to our own cell block, because we had two children, Belle who was five years old and Dylan, who was three.
Also, I was soon to have another infant.
I don't think anyone wanted to repeat the three am wake ups we all went through when belle was a child, so the council decided that we could have our own block.
Carl was twenty four now and had matured amazingly, his arms buffed out, the scruff on his chin made him look mature and his height grew tremendously.
I on the other hand hadn't changed much, besides growing into my body it wasn't much of a difference. to me at least, for carl it was another story. he appreciated my breasts growing two bra sizes from the children and my ass getting larger because of the amount of horseback riding and running I do. but my height didn't grown all that much as I think that is because I had belle so early in life.

Liam and carl were still friends but they had more of a love/hate relationship, but only when Liam hit on me did carl get possessive and dominant. not fun.

everything at the prison was going wonderful and I couldn't have asked for a better family.

as for the world. it was still absolute shit, but we had such a huge group that it didn't even matter. we had the numbers to take on any threatening groups. we could fend off walkers enough and we adapted to life and here we are, happy as ever.

carl and I falling in love the way we did made me realise that the world still has a chance. I've had two children already and have another on the way. we can make it. the world is just fixing itself. the human race is destroying this earth and we needed a set back.

on another note, Glenn and Maggie are finally having a baby! maggie is so happy as well as Glenn and I could not be happier for them. they deserve to have a baby.
luckily my children aren't the only ones that are in prison and hopefully they'll have as much of a chance at finding love as carl and I did.

my world isn't perfect but I wouldn't trade it for a prefect world either.

🎉 Je bent klaar met het lezen van Wrap Your Arms Around Me ☠ carl grimes || the walking dead 🎉