32 || catherine

-Tori's POV-

.

Carl and I came to a decision.

We were keeping her.

I mean, what were we surprised to do, she already thought of me as a mom. "Mika" I called into the yard while she was talking to a girl I've never seen before, looked my age, maybe a year younger. "hey, this is Catherine. she's new" she smiled brightly "I see." I nodded approvingly "carl and I need to talk with you so," I nodded in the direction of our cell and she obliged, then scampered off.

I eyed Catherine before I heard belle crying

Sighing I turned around and started walking off "is that a baby, I love babies" Catherine pushed me out of the way roughly and ran to belle

Not happening.

I quickly collected myself before following her into the jail.

"Don't touch her." I growl once she ran into our cell "oh c'mon, it's not like it's your baby" she scoffed and went to pick her up before I slapped her hand away "it is my baby and you're not going to touch her"

"Did you just hit me" she growled and her eyes darkened "don't ever lay a hand on me" her voice raised and she slapped me across the face.

A loud cracking sound echoed from the connection and I gasped "you did not just hit me" I glared over my child's screaming and tackled her, pulling at her hair and the both of us throwing punches.

"Hey hey hey!" male voices yelled and someone pulled me off of her.

Daryl held me away while rick kept her still "get off me" she screeched

"Carl!" Daryl and rick yelled at once and he entered looking confused. "What's going on?"

"Well your girlfriend and Catherine decided they wanted to get in a fist fight. by the looks of it, tori was winning"

Catherine scoffed and tried to lunge again "she tried to take belle and I told her not to and she kept trying and then she slapped me." I rambled and Daryl let me go. "let's go get Mika" carl kissed my lips before picking up belle to stop the crying.