50 || clingy

-

For the next few weeks rick gave carl some line. he let him do whatever he pleased. he knew carl needed to have space so he could grow and learn with his family. belle was big and growing everyday. tori was tired. she and beth had become great friends too.

carl was sitting on the staircase, tori in his arms, as they watched the gates. tori shuffled in his grip and buried her face in his neck, sighing in content. Belle was down for a nap and the young couple couldn't be happier about that. belle was their first born and everything to them but wow was she tiring. she was four or five months old now and Carl had given tori some space too, she loved it. she was getting to spend time with the love of her life and her baby. Life was good considering what's going on in the world.

Daryl and rick worked together instead of carl and rick. they worked nicely together.

-

-Tori's pov-

-

Carl and I walked down the hall that was covered in white sheets of paper, a few spots of blood littering the floor. Carl held Annabelle while he gripped my hand tightly in his. "Hershel, do you know where Beth is?" carl asked him.

I gripped his flannel between my fingers, lying my head on the side of his arm. he squeezed my hand in reassurance, keeping his eyes on Hershel. "she's with Judith outside I think" he answered, shooting us a half smile and drinking something from his mug. "thank you" carl answered, pulling me in another direction. "you're clingy today, what's up?" he asked, adjusting Judith on his hip and swinging his arm over my shoulders. "i dunno, i guess i just missed you more than i thought i did." i answered as he pressed his lips to my forehead. "well i'm here now" he smiled apologetically at me then proceeded to pull me outside.

-