37 || safe

-Tori's POV-

.

The next few days have been hard, Catherine was relentless and Daryl had to snatch belle away from her, she was sitting in the hall with belle in her lap while she was screaming and just watched her.

I was furious when he brought belle to me, her face was all scrunched up and she was sobbing, her face was beat red. I had rushed to her along with carl who was working in the yard and heard his child's screaming and yelling. "Catherine had her" I told him, passing her over. "fuck" he muttered and held her close, trying to calm her down. "I don't know what to do, she's relentless, I can't leave belle alone for five minutes and Catherine has her." i exclaimed and he used his free hand to hold my cheek, "it's going to be okay, we'll just have to be extra careful with her." he coached and kissed my forehead. "I don't want to go back to sleeping with one eye open, carl. I don't feel safe around her."

.

"Rick, we need to talk to you" I told him and waved him over.

He nodded and I handed Annabelle to Daryl while carl helped me up and we lead rick to the cell blocks.

"It's about Catherine." I started "yesterday Daryl found her with her and I told her, to her face not to go near her. She's relentless and I'm sick of it. I don't feel safe with my child around her." I told him honestly while carl rubbed my back.

My anxiety was getting relatively worse the longer I was away from belle and I needed to get to her soon before I blew a gasket. "I'll see what we can do, I'm not comfortable with my granddaughter around her so I'll discuss the issue with everyone and see what they think." he told us and I nodded before rushing out of the room and to her, when I got to the room and stopped short, Daryl had belle behind him and had his crossbow pointed at someone, I raised my gun without a second thought and turned to get a view of the man in front of us. I dropped the gun and a gasp escaped my lips, my eyes were wide and my breath was rigid. "dad?"