2 || we

-Tori's POV-

-

"Morning" I smile, walking into the kitchen and picking up a granola bar from a box. "I'll take her. you go get some rest" I tell Beth, her eyes were drooping and she was nearly drifting off with Judith in her arms.

She passed over Judith and walked lazily out the door and into her own cell. "Good morning" I heard a voice utter from behind and carl waved hello to michonne and rick who were eating breakfast before they left for a run with Glenn and Daryl. I take a bite out of the bar in my hand and carl sets himself in the seat across me. "Carl" rick called. the two of us turned our attention to him standing in the door way.

"I'm leaving. watch everything around here." his eyes darted around the room before settling on Judith. "alright, dad" I turned back around and we sat, in silence.

-

"Afternoon, Hershel" I offe. he nods, sending me a smile "good afternoon Tori" I walked up to Mika and Lizzie as they played with the few walkers across the fence. "Girls? what are you doing? get away from them." Mika obliged, running up to me with an excited gleam in her eyes, yet the other, Lizzie, remained.

"hi tori!" Mika greets, her white teath on full display. "Hey sweets. Lizzie, c'mon let's go do something together. I'll get carl to play with us" I muse.

Mika nods vigorously then grips my arm tightly and pulls me into the prison, Lizzie hot on our trail. "I'll run and get carl. you two wait in your cell, alright?" "okay"

I turned on my heels and walked up the stairs and into mine and carls cell only to find him reading a comic book. "Carl" I say, noticing my presence he turns his attention to me. "yeah?"
"we are playing with Mika and Lizzie today. lets go" "I don't-" "please" I whine, cutting him off before he could reject. "tori I really-" I walk up to the bed and sat next to him, running my hand up his chest.

"Please" I breathe. he shuttered against

my touch "fine" he finally stated, his voice raspy. "thank you" I turn his head so he's looking at me and his lips meet mine.

-

I'm lolling