Chapter 10: League Of Villains

Start from the beginning

"Did you consider getting beaten by us?" Kirishima spoke. The smoke cleared and now i was able to see him clearly. I had him on the ground pinned down with my knee beside his hip and my foot just right under his arm, and my hand on the metal plate around his neck. "Who are you?!" i yelled again.

"Oh dear, that's dangerous." i was sent flying backwards. I landed on my feet and used one of my hands on the floor to help me stop moving backwards. (?) "That's right. Even though you are students, you are excellent golden eggs." then black smoke covered us.

I felt the floor beneath me disappear, the smoke around me cleared and i saw something blue far beneath me. Water? I aligned my feet towards the water and focused my chakra on them. Midoriya? He flew past me and into the water he went. I landed on the water's surface with ease then started to looks down trying to see if i could find him. I continued to look then something burst out the water, i looked up to see Asui holding Mineta and Midoriya. With her tongue? They landed by the shipwreck so i followed behind. i arrived just after Asui Placed him on the boat. "for a frog your boobs are pretty big." ((i spelled it as boops hahahahhah lol))

"should i do the honors?" she nodded and i threw him on the ship... harshly..
"how are you doing that? ribbit." i just waved, it wasn't the time to explain how it works. "Ninja stuff." i smiled sheepishly. "c'mon let's go up." i held out my hand to her. When she took it i pulled her out and carried her in my arms, i jumped off and landed on the ship making it rock. I placed her once the boat calmed down. "(y/n), Asui. thanks." Midoriya said "i told you to call me Tsu." Asui said.

"This has turned into a bad situation." Asui said
"That reminds me, what the villain said earlier. How did you know?" Midoriya asked.
"Elementary my dear Watson. Elementary." i said cheekily. i looked over to them and it looks like they didn't get the reference. "Just simple deduction." i said.
"They're waiting to pounce just like Todoroki said." Midoriya said in a thought.
"It's not like they can kill All Might! Once hi comes he'll kick their butts!" Mineta said punching the air.
"Mineta. Have you considered that they came here because they have a way to kill him? Guys that strong would torture us to death, you know. I wonder if we'll be able to hold out unlit All Might comes but even if All Might does come, i wonder if we all can make it out in one piece." Mineta shivered after every point that Asui made.
"W-whats that?" looks like something else got his attention. We looked over what his pointing, we were surrounded by these humanoid creatures. someone should call Kisame and tell him his brothers are here, hehehe..

I shouldnt make fun of him. That dude is scary.

"If those guys have a way to defeat All Might, then we have to fight them and win!" Midoriya said. i nodded. "Then let's form a plan."

-------

"What do you mean fight? Are you stupid?!" Mineta did so little to hide out plan. "These guys might kill All Might, right? you're contradicting yourselves. The best plan would be to sit tight and wait for the Pro Heros to come and save us." i clicked my tongue and walked to the the edge of the boat looking down at the villains in the water.

"Listen, we might have a chance here. They're expecting us to fight them in the water only because that's their vantage point but clearly, they are underestimating us. They didn't do any research."
"How do you know that?" Asui asked
"That's true. If they had known that your quirk was frog then they wouldn't have warped you to the water. Meaning they just separated us without knowing what we're capable of doing." Midoriya looked over to Asui.
"They want to overpower us through numbers." i said.

"I'll tell you more about my quirk." Asui started. "I can jump high, stick to walls and stick my tongue out for about 20 meters. I can also spit out my stomach and wash it and also secrete toxic mucus, that actually stings a little. The last two are practically useless, so you can forget about them"
"I have super strength but once i use it i'm practically out of commission. It's like a double-edge sword." Midoriya said.
"I can use a shadow clone jutsu, i can summon up to 300 clones. I can also use Rasengan, the one i used during ball throw or use chidori and manipulate lightning to strike them but i need the sky and i can't do that without damaging the glass dome. I have other jutsus but it'd be useless here. Aside from that i can summon weapons out of these scrolls." i said pulling out some scrolls out of my pockets. We looked over to Mineta.
"My quirk lets these stick super tight. Depending on my mood they can stick for a whole day, they grow back if i pull them out but if i pull too many, i'll start bleeding. They don't stick to me; they just bounce off." We continued to look at him waiting for him to finish but he started crying. "THAT'S WHY I SAID WE SHOULD JUST WAIT QUIETLY! MY QUIRK IS TOTALY UNFIT FOR BATTLE!" "Th-that's not it! It's an amazing quirk. We should find a way to use it." Midoriya said.

A loud crash disturbed our time then the boat was split in the middle. The boat was sinking faster than the titanic. I looked down at them angrily and glared. "All right i'm pissed." i said walking over to Midoriya and Mineta. dragged them both and gave handed them over to Asui. "Hold them and jump outta here. I'll be right with you." i said "What are you planning?" Midoriya struggled as Asui wrapped her tongue around his torso. I stood on the boats railing, i breathed in did some hand signs.

 I stood on the boats railing, i breathed in did some hand signs

-----NO ONE'S POV-----

Midoriya looked at the (h/c) female as she closed her eyes and took in a deep breath, raised her hands to her chest. They went too fast for them to see what she did. Even the villains were curious. She raised her hand to the sky while her other hand was holding her wrist. "Just go! Now!" she yelled at her friends. Asui nodded grabbing Mineta by the head and jumped off the ship with her tongue around Midoriya. A blue lightning struck down breaking the glass dome of the U.S.J., Creating a giant hole the lightning struck down on (y/n)'s hand. "Tell me. Do you know what happens when you add electricity to water?" She smiled devilishly down at the villains which made them gulp in fear. Midoriya wide-eyed by power he just witnessed. "Is that chidori?" he thought out loud as he continued to study (y/n), the glass shards that fell from the roof fell down shining a complimentary glitter on (y/n)'s features. It was almost like time has stopped he felt his face heat up and turn to a bright blush.

"Swim away!!" the villains said making an attempt. (y/n) then brought her hand down pointing at the water slicing through it for a mere second. Blue electricity scattered on the water electrocuting the villains in the water. "MIDORIYA USE YOUR QUIRK TO CREATE A WHIRLPOOL NOW!" he snapped out of his thoughts and did so too. He used his fingers and a gush of wind blew into the water creating a whirlpool. They looked over to the whirlpool watching as the villains float around in circles. Then dark purplie-ish balls started to go down too. He looked over to Mineta who was aggressively throwing the balls off his head and into the water. He was bleeding quite profoundly too.

--meanwhile--

A piercing sound of a thousand birds screeching mixed with electricity echoed in the stadium. This caught everyone's attention even the villains.

'lightning? awe c'mon i thought i was the only one with the electric quirk!' Kaminari said.

'That sound came from the shipwreck area.' i wonder if they're okay' Uraraka thought

"The Jinchuriki i s strong, I'll give her that. Perhaps i may have underestimated her." Kurogiri said to himself.

'Jinchuriki. And to think that they lied about you. A child to possess such power.' Shigaraki thought, his hands reaching up his neck aggressively scratching it.

'What kind of quirk calls upon lightning?!'

'Thor?'

--back to you guys--

(y/n) summoned three clones two of which bent down as if they were giving a boost. One stood on each clone's hand then up she went followed by another (y/n). Once the 2nd (y/n) reached the 1st one she spun her around and threw her to the direction where Asui, Mineta and Midoriya went. (im sorry if you didn't get that i was having a hard time explaining..)

EDITED [28/10/2020]