Ch. 32

The female sat with her French friend and watched another Disney movie. This time, it was Mulan. "She isn't a princess. No matter what they say, I will still say she isn't." Ancil looked to her, nodding.
     "Not royalty and not married into it," He sighed, shaking his head. "Awful concept." She nodded, watching as she struggled with finding a name. She kicked her legs, giving a sigh. "What's wrong, mon cher?" She looked to him, watching as he paused the movie.
     "Mmm....okay. Connor and Hank came over a little while ago but it was for Connor to apologize, but I don't know anymore. Maybe I was wrong for helping them? Some androids seem so happy. Ancil, he wasn't. He just wasn't happy to be free. He said it was his fault, but I know he blames me. Maybe I should have went with Shane," she mumbled, feeling his arm wrap around her.
     "Don't say those things. If you left, you could be morte." She nodded, picking her legs up to her chest and hugging them.
     "I bet Connor wishes that of me." Ancil gave a sigh before looking to the door.
     "If he came over chère. It must mean something," he sighed. Despite being protective and wanting the android away from his friend, he knew it'd make her happier. "Look, I'm sure that after the homicide situation, he'll come back. If not, leave it be. You have more android friends than him." She glanced to him, gave a soft nod, then looked back to the television.

     She had ended up falling asleep beside Ancil, leaving him to turn the tv off. He slowly laid her down so he can go clean up the mess that laid on the table. He sighed, stepping over Sir before entering the kitchen. He placed the plates in the sink, tossed the trash in a bin, and began the washing.
     A knock shook him from his washing, a mumble rising up his throat as he cursed silently. He shook his hands dry before opening the door, glaring at the android. "Fils de pute," he muttered, shaking his head. "What do you need? Y/n fell asleep a while ago." Connor's led flashes yellow before blue and he nodded.
     "I was here to see her, Ancil. Hank's-"
     "Also here," the lieutenant grunted behind Connor, glancing to the android. "Sorry, Ancil. I tried to tell the piece of shit that it was too late, but he insisted."
     "Fine," he mumbled, opening the door. He looked to the couch, seeing her body twitch. "Let me get some thé set up for her."
     "Thé?" Hank chuckled, standing by the kitchen with his arms crossed.
     "Tea in your language, mon ami." Hank nodded, giving a low sigh before shouting silently at Connor.
     "Don't sit on the couch yet, Connor." The android nodded, but squat down beside her. "Dammit," he muttered, giving a sigh. The female pushed her hand out, making contact with Connor's chest.
     "Light off," she mumbled, trying to push him away. Ancil had quickly slapped a toboggan on his head, glaring at the android.
     "Your led is too fucking bright, salaud." He set the cup on the side table, looking down to Y/n. "I'll get Alger and Sir before she see you," he glared to Connor, hearing Hank chuckle slightly. He left, waking Sir up from the kitchen and getting the dog to fetch Alger. After a while, they both bounded down the steps barking.
     Y/n stirred, soon laughing when they hopped on her. "Well hello! Hi!" She laughed, hugging onto them and giving them pets as they licked on her face. She sat up, giving a small yawn. How she didn't see Connor yet surprised Ancil, but she did see Hank. "You visited! Hi!" She leapt off the couch, vaulting over the back of the couch and hopping in front of Hank.
     "Well calm down, kid. Look, Ancil set some tea out for you if you want to go ahead and drink it." She gave a happy smile and a nod, then looked over at Ancil as he approached.
     "Hank! Do you want something to drink? I'm sure Ancil wouldn't care to make you something! I can make something too!"
     "No, I'm good for now, kid," he chuckled. She nodded, then turned to look at the couch. Connor had taken the toboggan off and had folded it, standing up. She stopped, giving a pout. She grabbed Ancil's arm and tugged it.
     "Can you get my tea for me?" He glanced down, patting her back.
     "Why don't you get it. Look, I'm sure the android won't bite you." She nodded, slowly approaching. The couch at this point was the only thing blocking them.
     "Y/n, I do apologize for seeming like I do not care for what you have done for us androids." She gave a pout before sniffling as the tears sprang forth. She quickly grabbed her tea, shakily taking a sip. "Y/n, I mean it. I also mean another thing." She nodded, looking into the cup.
     "What's that?" Her voice cracked slightly, making Ancil a little antsy.
     "I love you, Y/n. I don't know how or why, but there's something in me that-"
    ""Feels like butterflies"?" She looked up, seeing him stop and give a short nod. She took another sip, set the cup down, and moved to the other side of the couch. She gave him a hug, feeling as he hugged back.
     "Okay you two. I assume Hank wants to get home and get some rest. Y/n should be getting her sleep as well. I don't want her to stay awake and ponder why the hell she should have went or stayed." Connor pulled away, a brow raised.
     "Went away?" She took a last sip of her tea, handed the cup to Ancil and hugged Hank.
     "Okay, bye! Goodnight!" She waved before running up the steps.
     "She thinks you don't care, Connor. That she should have went with her brother and died than to have helped with the androids." He looked towards the stairs, led flashing red.
     "But she-"
     "She's been this way before. She's having a hard time with memories I do assume. It's better for her to have a break and have someone close for a while. And she doesn't need anybody to make her upset," he sighed. "Anyways, you two should get your rest. I'll make sure to let her visit if she wants to see either of you or just to give a pat or treat to Sumo." Hank chuckled, nodding.
     "Alright. I'll be sure to keep connections available." The Saud their goodbye's and they left. Ancil made sure to lock the door before going back to work and sleeping in his own cold bed.