Ch. 15

The female scanned her surroundings, giving a yawn. Did she have another nightmare? She looked to the clock, giving her best smile. She sat up, looking down at her feet. There, Connor laid. At the foot of her bed.
     But, in the heat of the moment, she screamed. She swore her voice could be heard from all over Detroit. Connor's LED flashed red, and he sat up quickly. "What is the matter, Y/n?!" He had already moved next to her, squatting by the bed and looking into her startled eyes.
     "I-I just...forgot y-you were here," she muttered, her face becoming red. She jumped, listening the bing of her watch. She smiled, unlocking it and scanning the message over.
     "Who is it?" questioned Connor, looking over to the watch. She showed him, smiling wider.
     "Shane's updating me on Ancil and Delaney! They're getting out today!" She jumped onto the bed, wrapping her arms around Connor's neck when he stood up.
     "What happened to them?" She stopped, tightly squeezing him as if to pull him closer. Just for comfort.
     "Car crash..." she whispered, tears falling out of her eyes. He hugged her quickly, so she wouldn't fully on break down. "They're okay, at least! Shane wants me to meet them at the border!" She hopped off the bed, grabbing a pair of clothes. "Wait here!"
     "Y/n-" But she didn't listen. She rushed to get a shower, rushing out after washing the main areas. "Officer Y/n?" She was wearing her shirt her brother last got her. But it was small, and showed a little of her belly. Belly shirt plus male android equals no-no. She grabbed her backpack, sling it over her shoulders.
     "Come on!" she squealed, grabbing Connor's hand and rushing downstairs. His face had quickly turned blue, but she wasn't aware.

     "Shane!" The female rushed up to her sibling, jumping into his arms. He happily caught her, hugging onto her tightly. He snuggled his face in the crook of her neck, chuckling.
     "Didn't think you'd miss me that much."
     "I haven't seen you for years! Of course I'd miss you!" Connor's LED flashed yellow, and he looked to the gays. They smiled at the family reunion, holding their hands. Delaney looked to Connor, letting go of Acil and approaching the android.
     "Aye, what has ye confused?"
     "Who is he?" He scanned the male, but hardly found a thing.
     "That'd be er brother, lad. Shane Denbrough." Connor nodded, looking back to them. She was dragging the male over to him, smiling widely.
     "And that's Connor! See, he an android!" She pointed to his LED, trying to reach up to it.
     "Hi, I'm Connor. I'm the android sent by Cyberlife." He held his hand out, but received a shoulder pat instead.
     "She just said your name, dude." He smelled of smoke and something else.
     "But he says it to everyone!" she pouted, crossing her arms. Her brother chuckled, picking her up.
     "My innocent sister!" he laughed, spinning her around. She, in return, giggled, spreading her arms out.
     "Alright, you two. The android has a job to do. Might as well get Y/n, Delaney, and him to the DPD."
     "Fine you buzzkill." Shane began walking away, making Y/n's smile falter. She sighed, yawning.
     "Y/n. Have you been sleeping?"
     "No. At least, not until last night. That's when Connor stayed with me," she managed to squeak out, stopping in the middle to yawn. "I was afraid to wake up all alone. So, he stayed over." She looked to Connor, smiling. "Thank you, by the way!"
     His face was tinted a small shade of blue. Delaney took her hand, leading her to the car they had parked not too far from there. Ancil stood by Connor's side, his arms crossed. "You have her wrapped around your finger, ami. But, don't let that get to your head. You hurt her, I'll destroy you and everything you have ever cared about."
     Then, the short French marched away, joining the group. Connor stood there for a moment longer, then finally decided to join. Good thing that nervous female liked him. They would've left him there in the cold.

((Sorry that it's short! Honestly, I have no more ideas! I'd like to keep writing, but my mind keeps drawing blanks! Please, send me some ideas! No, I won't keep them as my own, duh. I'd even send a lil shout out and try getting a few other accounts to give you a shout out, too! And, if you want to, please try to draw a pic of you, reader! I'd like to see your best shy and best happy pic! And, I'm needing at of my gay bros, please! Thank you! Now, enjoy a few more pics of the bois😊😊😊😊))

Not good at human anatomy ⬇️

I wanted to make him a little tan, but failed 😬

I think this one went a little better, he? 🤔