Ch. 7

Y/n stopped at the DPD, smiling to the two androids. She entered, still holding the deviant's hand. She looked around, adjusting Connor's jacket on her shoulders. "Hank! Hank!" The elder grumbled, moving to the female.
     "What is it, kid?"
     "I brought him!" She smiled, tilting her head to the side a little, the jacket slipped down her right shoulder, then she stared Hank in the eyes. Still, that smile resided on her face. "And don't hurt him, got it?" He grunted, nodding.
She placed the deviant's hand in Hank's telling him to take him to the investigation room. "Thank you for lending me your jacket," she whispered to Connor, slipping it off with her head lowered.
     "You can keep it on until I return you home." She looked away, still holding the jacket out.
     "But-"
     "I insist. You're temperature needs to increase. You've been out in the cold for a while now." She smiled light lightly, then hugged him.
     "Thank you for worrying," she whispered, slipping the coat back on. Software instability. She skipped off, venturing to the interrogation room. Before she left, he had scanned her.

Y/n Denbrough
Warm
Age: 21

     Denbrough? Connor looked around, then followed her shortly after. She sat by the android, listening as Hank questioned him. Her head quickly shot to the mirror. She excused herself, poking her head around the corner after leaving the room.
     "O-oh...it was just you." Software instability. Connor looked at her, the feeling of hurt stinging him. He pushed it aside, listening to that programming.
"Is there anything wrong with me?" He looked down, checking his tie. She looked away, feeling her face heat up.
     "N-no...I...are you sure you don't want this coat? It practically has your identity on it. Plus, don't you have to wear it out in public?"
     But...he needed her to be warm. That skin tight suit wouldn't do the trick. "Where did Gavin take your clothes?"
     "Here, you plastic prick. I'm not that fucking nasty," he growled, handing the clothes to Y/n. "Here. Take that...shitty thing off of you." The coat slowly slid down her shoulder, and her eyes were wide. Cute.
     Software instability. "O-okay," she whispered out, taking the clothes from Gavin. She shouldered off Connor's jacket, passing it to him with a smile. "Thank you for letting me borrow it!" She headed to the restrooms, her hair bouncing here and there.
     "Step back from her, android. Or are you one of those deviants? She'll never love an android, you have no chance with her," Gavin smirked, walking out.
     "Where's Y/n?" That deviant was obsessed with her. Y/n rushed in, almost falling. She expected to feel the ground beneath her, but she was quite wrong. She looked up, gently smiling at Connor.
     "T-thanks," she stuttered out, standing up. He still had his arms around her, making her blush. "Uh..y-you can l-let go n-now..." Software instability. He slowly pulled his arms away, watching as she moved into the room with Hank. "I'm back, hun!"
     He felt anger rise when she talked to the deviant like that. Why it and not him? What made her talk to criminals that way? His LED was red, but he still stood by and watched.

     She smiled, hugging the deviant goodbye. "Imma call you Bean. You're cute, kid," she said bluntly, walking out.
     "Are they going to shut me down?" it whispered out, making her smile.
     "No, no. Lord no. You're too adorable for that! Now, I have to leave! Goodnight!" She waved to the deviant, then ran into Connor's chest. She stumbled back, covering her face.
     "Y/n? What's wrong?" She removed a finger away from her eye, her blush darkening.
     "N-nothing!" His undershirt was unbuttoned. Only by two buttons. But that was enough to set her face aflame. His tie was loose, and his hair...nah. It was the same.
     "Officer Y/n? Your temperature as risen. Are you perhaps, sick?"
     "N-no," she whispered, lowering her head and getting past Connor. He followed her, making her stop. "What...what is it?" She mumbled, turning to look at him. But, she came face to face with his chest once more.
     "Nothing, officer. I was going to join you on your stroll home. Ancil would be pleased to know you arrive home safely by the hands of me. He wouldn't hate me anymore." Of course. Why was she getting flustered? It wasn't for her. Nobody, not even an android, would love her.
      "Oh...I was just going to take a taxi."
     "Even better. You know, you shouldn't be walking out in the cold like you do. At any moment, you could feel the effects of a cold or the influenza when it hits." She sighed, scratching the back of her neck.
     "Y-yeah...but it's fun to run in the snow..."
     "You shouldn't be inconsiderate. You could-" She had mentally cut him off, staring right at his chest. She slowly turned away, then walked off. "Officer?"
     Software instability. He followed her, disappointed when she didn't take a taxi. She lied to an android? She laid in the middle of the road, smiling up at the sky. No cars were coming or going, except for that one that halted immediately.
     "Y/n? What the hell is going on here, Connor?" He looked to Anderson, then back at Y/n.
     "Hank! End me already!" What was this android doing to her? Messing with her feelings? Why was he like that? Why was his outfit like that?
     "Connor, for fucks sake, what did you to the kid?"
     "All I said was she was acting inconsiderate to others around her." She raised up, tears falling onto the ground.
     "Hank, take me home! Without Connor, please." The elder sighed, looking back to her.
     "Alright, alright. Connor wouldn't mind sitting out here by himself." She jumped up, launching herself into the passenger seat. "I'll talk to you when she's made it home, Connor."
Talk about what? He scanned Y/n, disappointed at the condition.

Y/n Denbrough
Tense
Age:21

     Why was she so bipolar? What happened to that little cloud of joy?