Ch. 27

"Y/n?" The female mumbled, stirring from her sleep. "Officer Y/n," she muttered to herself, sitting up. She opened her eyes, looking around. Her eyes landed on her android partner, Connor, her eyes growing wide.
     "Connor!" She squeaked, hiding her face. He sat up, looking to her. "What...what are you doing here?!" Connor had given a small chuckle, patting her head.
     "You told me to stay, so I did. Ancil didn't care if I had stayed either." She had peeked through her fingers, looking at the male.
     "O-oh..." Connor had already left the bed, looking down to her.
     "Ancil had called for you, so you should head downstairs." She nodded, slowly getting out of bed. She had stumbled a little, feeling Connor grab hold of her.
     "Ah, s-sorry!" He had smiled, shaking his head, making sure she was okay. She had kept her gaze away from him, eyeing the watch that sat on her dresser. The screen had lit up, showing the time and the picture of the gay couple.
     "Y/n! Are you alright, mon ami?" The female, had looked to the door, quickly walking away from the android.
     "Y-yeah! I'm doing good!" She quickly opened the door, making her way downstairs. She had left Connor in the room, disappointment lacing his sigh. She looked around, smiling to her friend.
      "Aw, you made the place pretty!" She looked around, noticing the new paint and furniture, seeing some of the older ones readjusted.
     "Yes, mon ami. And, no, we didn't get any of the new electronics." She smiled, looking to him.
     "Don't worry, I don't care about the newer electronics! I was born and raised with this old stuff!" She squealed, picking up the dusty old pillow and tossing it to him.
     Connor had taken a step off the last step, looking around. "Officer Y/n, Ancil. I have to depart. Hank has called me in to help with another case."
     Y/n had given a small wave, her face flushing red when she heard his voice. It had been about a year since she recovered, and she had went back to her shy tendacies. Her reason was unknown, but nobody really questioned it.
     Ancil had tossed the pillow back to her, shaking his head. "Ah, you'll work soon enough, ami. But, for now, let's settle in and watch a movie, d'accord?" She looked back to him, smiling.
     "Okay, mama Ancil!" She chirped, sitting next to him. He smiled lightly, patting her head. He looked to the television, turning the DVD player on.

     Hank sighed, looking through the files. "And it stops there. With the fucking android running." He looked up to Connor, tossing the files on the desk. "He's been missing for a few days. Other android cops couldn't find him."
     "And what is that supposed to mean Anderson?" The elder sighed, sitting back in his swivel seat.
     "If we can't catch the bastard, the war with humans and deviants might start again," Hank grumbled, rubbing his forehead. "The blood that Y/n spilt would have been for nothing."
     "So? We'll catch him. We always catch them," Connor said, grabbing the files. Hank shot him a glare, sitting back up.
     "What the hell, Connor? For an android, you have a load of yourself." Connor glanced away, sighing.
     "I think we should start on the mission, Lieutenant Anderson." He stood up, placing the file onto the desk and leaving. Hank watched the android, questions arising.

     Y/n and Ancil had set up a pillow and blanket fort, of course having to flip the couch over. They set a large bowl of popcorn up, two big bottle with long silly straws to go along with it. "Okay, I have the tea for you and mocktail for me."
     "Thanks," the female replied, watching him pour the beverages into the tall bottles, the ice floating up. He settled into the fort, grabbing the remote.
     "You ready, ami?" She nodded, jumping when a knock came from the door. Ancil sighed, laying his head on the ground before crawling out. "We'll have to put this over, pour l'instant," he sighed, residing to his natural French language.
     "Okay," she whispered, burying herself deeper into the fort. Ancil unlocked the door, opening it. Hank had his arms crossed, Connor behind him.
     "What the hell happened to the damn android?" He grumbled, pointing back at the said android. Ancil sighed, looking back when he heard footsteps rushing around.
     "Ancil, I forgot my onesie! Before we start the movie, I have to change!" She said, holding up the f/a (favorite animal) onesie.
     "Yes, mon ami, but hurry up!" She gave a thumbs up, quickly running away again. He sighed, looking back to the two. "I don't know what you mean, Hank, pardon."
     "Anderson, we have to head to the site. We might loose a chance to catch the deviant." Y/n was already behind Ancil, peeking her head out from behind him. The f/a hood over her head.
     "You sound as if deviants are still...awful."
     "They are when they are a danger." She flinched back, looking to Hank.
     "Sorry, Hank. I don't like this Connor, you have to keep him."
     "What the hell? What do you mean-"
     "This Connor?" Y/n slowly nodded her head, looking back to the android.
     "You sound cold...and they way you spoke of that deviant...it makes you sound like you're still with your programming," she muttered, looking back to Hank, smiling.
     "You keep him!" She then looked up to Ancil, tugging his sleeve. "Hey, I wanna watch Timon and Pumbaa be gay!"
     "They are not gay, Y/n," Ancil said, patting her head. "Go lay in the fort, ami. Protect it from the england freaks," he said, placing a hand on her shoulder.
     "They won't take your Pastis!" She shouted, running into the living room. He looked to the two, seeing Connor's LED flash rapidly.
     "What makes you think I did anything to your partner, lieutenant." (Um, fun fact, lieutenant is a French word, so...yee??) Hank sighed, shaking his head.
     "He came from here in the morning. Yesterday the damn thing hadn't been acting like this." Ancil looked back, thinking.
     "Ay, it might have been when I called Y/n down. Or the fact she said she didn't care about nouvelle électronique," he mumbled, looking to the two. "But none of it should matter to him. The fact she can still stay around him should keep him happy."
     "Ancil!" Y/n whined, pointing to the TV. "You left it alone for too long! He's gone dead!" The Frenchman sighed, grabbing the bridge of his nose.
     "I have to take care of her. Good luck on your mission, Hank. Be careful, some deviants are still aggressive," he eyed Connor before going to close the door. "Y/n, stop drinking! By the time Mufasa dies you'll want to use the bathroom, imbécile."
     She stuck her tongue out, taking another sip. "You took too long! I was thirsty!"
     "Or stressed?" She looked away, sighing.
     "Both," she mumbled, grabbing a handful of popcorn.
     "What has you stressed?" He questioned, getting into the fort.
     "Connor, end of discussion," she mumbled, eating a few pieces of the salty food.

<<Ah, enjoy this short come back. Aye, I'm going to try to update more of this story, so please be patient, mon amours. If you guys have any ideas, please tell me! You might just see it ;> Well, enjoy life, amours, and keep being strong!>>