Ch. 9

Y/n watched as the club came up. The Eden Club. She shuddered, hugging herself. When they stopped, the other two had stepped out. Hank looked back, shaking his head. He opened the door, motioning for her to join. "I-is this okay?" she whispered, slowly exiting the vehicle.
     "We're here on an investigation, Officer Y/n. Why wouldn't it be okay?" She shuddered, staying by Hank's side. Connor's LED was yellow, questioning the female.
     She was wondering around, questioning anybody and everybody's sanity. Why would they come here? She wasn't near Hank nor Connor. She stayed with a android janitor. "Do you know why people come here?"
     It looked to to her, smiling a little while answering her with, "I don't know, ma'am."
     "Don't call me ma'am," she whisper yelled, frantically shaking her head. "Just say Y/n...please."
     "Alright...Y/n," he said, making her smile softly. She hugged him, then looked around. "What is the matter?"
     "I lost Hank..." she panicked, slowly turning to the android. She jumped back, imagining that unforgettable, blonde hair. His blue eyes shimmering with malice. She looked to the ground, seeing her father. She screamed, holding her head and looking down.
     "Kid?!" Hank rushed over, grabbing Y/n. Delaney wasn't there yet, he said he had to pick up some green tea for Y/n.
     "What happened, Officer?!" She latched onto Hank, tightly squeezing him. She had ignored Connor's question, burying her face into Hank. Delaney entered, then rushed to the female. He pulled her off Hank, handing her the tea.
     "Aye, it's not herbal tea, but it'll do." She slowly nodded, drinking from the bottle. "What happened, Hank?"
     "I don't fucking know, Delaney. All I heard was her scream."
     "I-I'm o-okay. S-sorry janitor. I-I m-must have s-scared you..."
     "No, you didn't. I can't feel fear." More tears sprung from her eyes, hugging onto the janitor. She pulled away, wiping her eyes.
     "To answer your question...Connor...I just had a flashback." Delaney hugged her, patting her head. She held her head, then took another sip of the tea. She was calming down, but the huge crowd wasn't helping. Even Gavin was there.
     "I should take er away. She needs to head out."
     "No! I said I was fine," she mumbled, pulling away from Delaney. "I-I'm fine..." She dusted herself off, running a hand through her hair.
     "Officer...you shouldn't be here if your're going to-"
     "Be quiet!" She locked eyes with Connor, then quickly looked away. She sipped on the tea, slowly handing it to Delaney. "I can still work...promise," she smiled to Delaney, then walked away.
     Connor had scanned her, flinching back at the news.

Y/n Denbrough
Hostile
Age: 21

     Software instability.  Why did he care? He was designed for one thing and one thing only; catching deviants. But...something about her messed with his programming. His eyes followed her, making sure she was okay.
     Y/n had entered the room with the dead person, flashes of her father appearing. She looked to the corner, freezing. Nobody else was in the room. She requested it. "Dad?" she chocked the question out, taking a step back. He smiled, walking over and hugging her.
     "Yes, sugar. Now, take a look at the male's neck. Something awaits. I'll help you through it." Tears fell from her eyes, her arms wrapping around him.
     "Thank you, father." She pulled away, turning to the man. When she glanced back, her father wasn't there. She heaved a heavy sigh, moving over to the victim. She squatted down, examining his neck. She hopped back up, leaving the room in a rush.
     Connor, Hank, and Delaney moved into the room next, leaving her with the janitors and strippers. She moved next to the janitor, smiling to him. "I'll call you Daniel. I don't want to keep calling you janitor." He smiled, nodding.
     "Okay." She smiled, looking back to the door. Once the group exited the room, Hank went to speak to another officer. Delaney went searching around the place. And Connor?
     She shuddered, watching as he looked at the stripper. "Daniel, did you happen to anything happen around here?" He shook his head, mopping.
     "No, Y/n. I haven't." She nodded, watching as Connor waited for Hank to finish speaking.
     "You should see what your partner needs. Hank needs a break from him anyways." The female looked around, slowly approaching Connor.
     Something in her was telling her to speak to Connor. She gently tugged at his sleeve, watching as he turned to her. She gave a small, surprised squeak. She then looked down, rubbing the back of her neck. "Sorry for b-being rude. I-I just n-noticed you w-waiting for H-Hank. B-but, I wa-wanted to h-help," she looked up at him, her face red.
     "Oh. Well, I just need a human finger print to help pay for that," he pointed to the stripper he was looking at, making her choke.
     "A-alright..." she grabbed his hand, leading him to it. Software instability.
     "Y/n?" She stopped, moving to the side of the tube. She glanced around, then placed her hand on the machine. She quickly paid for it, moving away.
     "Hey, sugar." The android moved to her, making her hide behind Connor. "Aw. She's cute~" Software instability.
     "Yeah," Connor muttered, roughly grabbing the stripper's arm. Y/n had latched her arms around Connor, peeking around him. He let go of the android, watching as she spied for Y/n.
     "Is this supposed to be a threesome?" Software instability.
     "What? No," Connor clamly replied, watching as her LED went yellow. Y/n on the other hand? She had dug her face into Connor's back, her face a deeper shade of red.
     "G-get b-back into t-the tube," she weakly stuttered, poking her head around Connor. The sex bot smirked, winking.
     "I'll be waiting." Y/n dug her face I to Connor's back once more, then quickly let go.
     "S-sorry!" She quickly spun around, getting ready to leave. Connor grabbed onto her shoulder, making her stop and squeeze her eyes shut.
     "Don't be sorry. You helped me locate where the blue haired Traci went." She looked back, her face still red.
     "N-not a-about helping y-you...about...hugging on to y-you...a-and burying my face in you back," she whispered out, her eyes watering. He quickly hugged her, doing what he has seen Ancil and Delaney do.
     "Again, don't be, Officer Y/n." Software instability. She slowly hugged back, digging her face into his chest. It stayed like that for a while until she pulled away. She wiped her eyes, smiling.
     "Thank you," she croaked out, heading back to the janitor. Software instability.
     "What the fuck was that?" Hank appeared by Connor, making the android's LED turn yellow.
     "I only did what Delaney and Ancil did when she cries. Why?" Hank looked him up and down, the rolled his eyes.
     "Let's get this over with."