Valentine's Special❤

<<Spoilers ahead: read at your own risk!!>>

     Y/n sat alone, watching a bird flutter by. She sighed, standing up and placing her bag around her shoulders. She was visiting Ancil and Delaney. She did miss them, and Markus swore she'd be safe. She placed the flowers in her hand to the other, answering her phone. "Hello," she gently replied, the emptiness not escaping from the caller's ears.
     "Y/n? Where are you? What's wrong?" he asked, making her blush.
     "I'm visiting Delaney, then Ancil. I'll swing by my dad before heading back to Markus and you. Promise," she added, looking to the ground. Connor sighed, shuffling something on the other side of the phone.
     "Yeah, okay. Please come back, love," he answered after a long silence, making her sigh deeply. Her blush had deepened when he called her love. That was new to her. It made her happy, but also scared.
     The wind blew past her making her jump. She ended the call, returning the favor of the nickname "love". She stopped, smiling lightly at the grave. "Hey, Delaney. Happy Valentine's. I know Ancil misses you, and so do I. Hey Delaney? I have a question... Why did it have to be you? Why not Shane?" her voice cracked, and tears started to flood her eyes. She placed the bouquet of flowers on the dirt, smiling hopefully. "I just wish this is a cruel prank, Delaney. I hope to see you one day, laughing and happy."
     She moved towards Ancil's place, happy to see him. She had been working on a Delaney plush. She finished it in time, ready to hand it off to her friend. She hugged herself, wiping away the tears with her sleeves. She stood on the porch, sighing. She gave a couple of light knocks, listening to the noise within. A loud bang sounded and a shout followed.
     Ancil slowly opened the door, shocked to see his young friend. "Y-Y/n...you're back?" His voice was rough, and his eyes were wide open.
     "Happy Valentine's Day?" she questioned, shrugging. He threw the door open, hugging her tightly. She squeezed him back, tears falling onto his stained shirt.
     "I thought you died, mon ami. I thought I have failed you," he cried, making her sob even more. She pulled away, wiping away her tears.
     "I made you something," she whispered, pulling out the plush. He was silent, tears ever flowing from his round pools of sadness. "I thought you'd like it. Especially since you and Delaney...and it's Valentine's." He slowly took it, then hugged onto it.
     "Looks like him, Y/n," he whispered, hugging her once more. She hugged back, pulling away once more.
     "I have to see dad, Ancil," she said, smiling sympathetically.
     "I'll come with. I don't want to see you missing anymore, Y/n," he said, still hugging onto the plush Delaney. She nodded, not wanting to make him feel unwanted.
     "Alright," she whispered, holding onto his hand. "Let's go see my father."
     She sat by the grave, flowers in her hand. She looked at the picture of him, smiling sadly. "I miss you dad. I really wish you were here. You could tell Shane not to bug me," she laughed to herself, wiping away her tears. Ancil wrapped an arm around her, feeling her shake. "Dad, I know mom must be with you. You must be so happy together. Happy Valentine's, dad. I wish you'd just stay home with mommy. And Shane. And..." she stopped, placing the flowers in the middle. A tear fell, making the spot wet.
     She moved away, wiping her tears as they kept falling. Ancil smiled sadly at the grave, saying a few words to his fallen friend. He helped her walk home, smiling when she smiled. "Will you come with me? To the deviants?" Sadly, Ancil shook his head.
     "I have to stay here. For Delaney," he replied, his voice fading. She nodded, hugging him for the last time. She waved, leaving him on the porch. He had his plush to remember that Irish man, but she only had her memories.
     She entered Jericho, glancing around. Everything was suspiciously quiet. Well, it always has been for her when Delaney had died. She wanted the silence. Markus, Josh, and Connor tried to help her. Make her feel...better. Simon and North hung around, helping, but never succeeding. She was thankful, but never happy.
     She sat in a cabin she claimed, with the help of Markus, by herself, listening to the whispers. They were getting closer, then giggling and laughter was heard. Her heart swelled with jealousy, always with jealousy. They were happy, which made her...slightly happy now. But, they had one more step to finish the revolution.
     The voices stopped, and two androids stepped into the room, making her glare at them. Simon and North. She gave them a small smile, sitting up. "Hey," she whispered, yawning. She was mentally drained, but she didn't mind.
     "Hey, Connor was looking for you. He's worried that you're missing again," Simon said, stepping once more into the room. Y/n nodded slowly, standing up. North helped her up, and Simon helped lead her out. She ended up swatting them away with a fake smile and laugh.
     "I don't need help, guys," she said, sounding empty. They glanced to each other, concerned. She stopped, looking out at the sea of androids. She took a deep breath, watching as Connor spoke to Markus. She moved to them, meeting up with Josh along the way.
     The four of them stopped, and Connor stopped speaking. He looked back to Y/n, happily smiling. "Y/n! I thought you had gone missing again!" She hugged him, tears never falling. They pressed on, but none fell. She made sure of it.
     "If I had went with Shane, Delaney might still be here! I could just think of how happy Ancil would be!" Connor looked back to Markus, wanting him to calm her down again. His voice was calming to the deviants as much as it was to humans.
     "Then I wouldn't be here for you," Connor whispered, hugging her tightly.
     "And I wouldn't be able to tell you how much we all love you. Ancil's happy you're still alive. He needs you, Y/n. Even with Delaney, he'd be sad by your passing." She cried out, the pain and depression taking a hold of her. She clung to Markus and Connor, weeping and soaking their outfit. She held back her tears for too long, and they were proud she was letting it all go.
     Eventually, she settled down, still hugging onto them. She had passed out, standing up. Connor smiled, picking her up. Her arms instinctively, while in sleep, clung to him. He held her close, taking her to her room. "Love you, Y/n," he whispered, kissing her forehead.
     While she was out, he placed a huge teddy, and bouquet of flowers, and chocolate in her room. He smiled, slowly sitting on her sleeping mat. He laid by her, hugging her close. She opened her eyes, hugging him back. She smiled, dug her face into his chest, and fell back asleep. "Love you, Connor," she whispered, falling asleep once more.
     They fell asleep together, hugging onto each other happily. She did wake up, afraid of seeing Connor missing. She was always surprised when he was there, and she always fell back asleep, whispering an "I love you" before falling in a deep sleep.