Ch. 1

"No!" Everybody looked in a certain female's direction. Somebody was offering coffee, like usual. But, this person was her only friend. Without him she'd...
     "Y/n! Take this bloody thing out of me hands! For fucks sake, do ye want to be smaked?!" Everybody looked away, for the usual was happening. Her Irish friend hated the way she treated everybody. "That bloody thing betta get erself on straight! I am no fool, but if ye expect me to keep serving er, ye are dead wrong!"
     Y/n took the glass, scratching the back of her neck. "Sorry, I thought you were a different human...heh..." The Irish man rolled his eyes, sitting across from her.
     "You better hurry up with this shift, mate. I don't feel to happy bout this turn of events," he whispered to the female, glancing around.
     "Why?" He locked eyes with her, then cringed back.
     "They hired one of em many bloody androids." She snickered at the way he used bloody. Like his Scottish father used to do before he passed.
     "What's wrong with that?" He glared, then sighed.
     "He's too bloody optimistic. Can't get at bloody thing to be quiet for more than one wee second. On the plus, he doesn't work with either of us. He works with that bloody Hank."
     "Can't be bad, huh? Let's listen to all that bloody screaming." Y/n laughed at her use of bloody, making her friend angry.
     "Ye think ye can mess with me?! I'll shove this boot so far up ye ass an see how good ye do en, eh?!" Takes so much from his father, that man does.
     "Okay, Delaney, okay!" Y/n laughed, taking a quick sip of her coffee.
     "Hello, I'm-" Y/n spit out her coffee, jumping out of her chair and lunging at Delaney. Everything was silent, except for Delaney mumbling a few calming words to his friend. "What's wrong?"
     "Aye, she's scared of human contact." The android tilted his head, making Delaney chuckle. "She's scared of anythin social, mate." The android nodded, then smiled.
     "I'm Connor the android sent by Cyberlife. I just want to know where Lieutenant Hank's desk is."
     "Well it should be...what the bloody hell is it, Y/n?!" Delaney shot his head, looking at his friend's scared and slightly hopeful eyes.
     "Connor...that means wolf lover."
     "Aye, that's right. And why are ye bringin it up now?" The female glanced to the android, shaking terribly.
     "Make sure...make sure to..to..ask Hank about...about Sumo..." She dug her face back into the crook of Delaney's neck, making him sigh.
     "Aye, rest ye poor head. Sumo as never gotten in bad luck. Anyways, his desk should be right thare."
     "Thank you, Delaney."
     "Aye. And, before ye ask bout that Sumo, bring up that yer name means Wolf lover. Or the Gaelic Conchobar. Ye understand?"
     "Why?" The android tilted his head, making Delaney smile.
     "Or that bloody fool I'll get made at ye. But, if he does, just tell em ye were asking for this young lass."
     Connor nodded, then headed for the desk that hold the one and only Hank. Delaney sighed, then scooted away from the desk. He shook Y/n, watching as she slowly got off him. With such a lunge, he should have been knocked over.
     That bloody arse wipe. But, he loved that arse wipe. As much as she loved him. But, not in that way. See, Delaney had another at home waiting for him. A Frenchman named Ancil. God's protection  is the meaning of that lovely name.
     Y/n loved that couple. They make each other whole. And oh, doesn't she like a whole. Whole pizza, whole cake, whole Turkey. You know, just that filling feeling. "Y/n, time to head in. Ancil'll get overwhelmed with that bloody pup ye lef with us." Y/n smiled, nodding quickly.
     She threw her hands into the sky, lowered one, and pointed into the sky. "We shall tend to Sir Heureux Blotti Tueur Mortel!" For a socially awkward person, she was quite open with being weird.
     "Isnt that the pup you got a few days ago?" Y/n jumped, screeching. She hugged onto Delaney, peeking out from behind him.
     "Oh, hi Hank...and yeah...t-that's the pup..." The older male nodded, then sighed when he saw the tincan at his desk.

     Y/n hopped onto the couch, letting the pup hop onto her. "Sir! Aw, I missed you too!" The Husky pup wagged its tail, licking her quickly. Then, the robot pup stepped out, wagging its tail just as quickly.
     "You taking it out?" Boom. Ancil appeared. Shirtless and cute as ever. Y/n looked away, nodding.
     "Yep! Plus, keep those abs for Delaney." She grabbed the leash, placing it on the small pup. The robot was okay. Always stayed by her side.
     She placed the harnesses on them, then stepped out. "Lets go to the cafe!" The pups gave a yip of agreement, and she headed out with a smile.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

     //So, how was the first chapter? Hm? Okay, I'll delete it.

     //Anyways, who should be the match for reader? Should there be a triangle? Should there be more people after our little protagonist?

     //Just let me know!

     //Any ideas for future (or past) events? Send them our way! We'd like to make it a better story for YOU!!

     //Bye now!