Ch. 13

Y/n slowly approached her desk, tired. She had to head to the hospital before heading home. She might have left a few bloodstains at Hank's place. It was safe to say she was tired. Ancil and Delaney? Surprised she had helped deviants.
     She tended to her wounds before arriving, but the wrappings were already soaked in her blood. She had to wear short sleeves, just so she will know when to clean the wounds. She waved to Hank, just a small one. She sat by Delaney's desk, sighing. "What's up, lass?"
     "I have no bandages with me. My arm's sore. People are giving me weird looks and I hate it."
     "Aye, they just care, lass." She looked away, watching fett pass by. She looked up, meeting Connor's eyes. She quickly looked away, touching the wound.
     "They needed help, Delaney. They all do. I refuse to do this any longer. I'll help Hank, yes. But capturing them? Killing them? I won't do it."
     "And that's fine." She puffed out her cheeks, then smiled.
     "I wanna hang out with the...deviants. Please?"
     "I won't stop ye, lass."
     "Officer Y/n?" Connor's voice piped in, making her jump and screech. When she knew it was him, she straightened up.
     "Y-yeah?" He pointed to her arm, his LED yellow.
     "Aren't you going to clean that wound?"
     "I-I was going to...but...I didn't bring my bandages over," she whispered, disappointed in herself.
     "Come, I'll help you," he calmly stated, taking her hand softly and taking her towards Hank's desk. Her face grew red, and she looked away. The blood was the same shade her face was when they stopped.
     "Y-you have bandages?" Connor only gave a firm nod, looking to her. Then, he picked her up. She squealed, kicking her legs. Fear washed over her, just as quickly as she was picked up. He sat her down quickly, patting her leg.
     "Stay here. I need to wash the rag," he pointed to the gray thing in his hand, then quickly walking away. She looked back to Hank, then hopped down. She moved over to him, then started poking him.
     "What the fuck, kid?" He turned to her, aggravated.
     "What are you doing? I-I'm bored," she mumbled the last part, looking off to the side. He sighed, pushing his chair back.
     "Y/n, you're an officer. Go do your job." She pouted, crossing her arms.
     "I'm telling Sumo on you, Hank," she grumbled, making him chuckle. "And I'll steal him!" Hank glared to her, then turned his chair.
     "Honestly, I'm not doing a thing." She nodded, then sat on his desk.
     "Officer Y/n! I told you to stay there," Connor said, pointing at the desk across from Hank.
     "I was bored," she whined, crossing her arms. His LED flashed red, then quickly back to blue. He picked her up, setting her back on the desk across from Hank. She huffed, looking away from him whilst her face exploded red. Why?
     He just liked her. Not love, no. He took the bandage off, placing it off to the side. He grimaced at the wound, making her glance to it. She looked away, feeling him dab the cloth against it. She tried pulling her arm away, but he quickly looked at her. She stopped, glancing to Delaney.
     He only smiled, turning back to that stupid new...computer thingy. She sighed, shaking her head. Connor had noticed her shake her head, his LED flashing yellow. Gavin walked by, stopping when he noticed the wound. "What the fuck happened? Hey, plastic asshole, get away-"
     "It wasn't him, she yawned, looking at him. "I did it...by accident...sorry," she turned away, her eyes water when he placed disinfectant on the wound.
     "You shot-"
     "Yes!" Why did she? The only thought going through Connor's head. Why would she want to shoot herself. Once he was done, he sat her on the ground. Then, before she turned to leave, he hugged her.
     "Don't hurt yourself again," he whispered, making her face become red once more.
     "A-alright," she answered, hugging him tightly. Even if he didn't love her, she loves him. She smiled to herself, then pulled away. "Thank you for cleaning my wounds."
     "You're welcome Officer Y/n." She walked away, making him feel empty. But...why? He doesn't know.
     He highly anybody does.
     She sat down, quickly falling asleep. Delaney chuckled, yawning himself. While she was at the hospital, Ancil and he were searching everywhere frantically. They were honestly surprised she helped those deviants.

     Y/n shot awake, trembling. She looked to her arm, confirming that it wasn't in her dream. She looked around, the glanced at her watch. Only half an hour went by, which was good to her. Fowler had Delaney in his office, which confused her.
     She stood up, her arm feeling heavy. She glanced to it, sighing. Why did she join them? She grabbed her coat, then her bag. In that bag was various items to help clean a wound, but the bandages were left on her bed. She yawned, sling the bag on her good arm, turning around and running into Connor's chest.
     She blushed, then quickly looked away. "C-Connor..."
     "Officer Y/n, I was just about to wake you up."
     "W-why?" She looked at him, tilting her head to the side.
     "I was going to ask about your wound."
     "Thank you, but it feels okay. Just numb and heavy." She managed to get past him, sighing.
     "Are you sure you weren't attacked?" She turned back, smiling.
     "I'm a part of the one percent that represents, Connor," she managed to slap in a chuckle, making the android curious.

     She stood outside of the giant, abandoned ship, smiling to herself. She made it. Made it to Jericho. When she entered, she began to explore the place. She stopped when she saw the crowd of androids. They turned to her, their LEDS turning red. "H-hi...I came to s-see...Markus..." The looked to one another, whispering.
     "What's going on?" She perked up when she heard that voice. When they pointed her out, and Markus stepped forward, she knew just one awkward thing that happened.

She loves both deviant and android.