Ch. 10

They eventually found the two Traci's and Y/n had stood on the sidelines when Connor pointed the gun at them. "I just wanted to be with the one I truly love," the blue haired one spoke softly, looking to the other. Before Connor managed to pull the trigger, Y/n approached.
     "It's okay," she whispered, tears falling from her eyes. She hugged onto the two, then stood in between them and Connor. "Go, please. Live happily, you two," she croaked, watching them rise off the ground.
     "You-" Y/n turned around, covering her face. She heard the two escape as she full on sobbed.
     Connor's LED flashed red, then yellow. "What's wrong, Officer Y/n?" Her only reply was a quieter sob. He moved over to her, then hugged her once more. She quickly latched onto him, burying her face into his chest. Delaney and Hank waltzed out, looking at the two.
     "What the fuck? Where did the two Traci's go, Connor?!"
     "Officer Y/n let them go." She tightly squeezed the android, making him look back at her. What caused her to be this upset? Delaney sighed, stepping up.
     "Aye, Y/n. Come along. We must be gettin back to Ancil." She wasn't listening to him. Before anybody could have guessed, she had ended up falling asleep, still hugging onto the android. While standing. Connor pat her head, earning no response.
     "Officer Y/n?" She gave a short grumble, her grip loosening. Once she let go of Connor, she fell back. About a few more inches tops and she would have had a concussion. Luckily, Connor caught her in time. Delaney chuckled, taking her from him.
     "Aye, lad. Seems she has gotten a little attached, aye?" He had carried her bridal style, feeling her face dig into his chest.
     "D-Delaney," she mumbled out, still asleep. Then, she mumbled on about her past. Just a few pieces here and there. "D-dad...deviant...mom? A-attack...? Crash...St-steph...Shane...gang..." Delaney looked down to her, expecting her to jump and shout in fear. Then, he smiled. "S-Sumo...Ancil...Hank..." Connor's LED flashed yellow, curiosity eating at his programming. "Connor..."
     Delaney chuckled, looking at the android. "If Ancil were here, ye'd be a dead machine. But, it's just me. Here, ye take er. She needs to be more fond of ya, aye?" Connor hesitated, then took her into his arms. She stirred, but fell back asleep once more. "She hasn't slept in a while. Don't wake er. That'll be bad," he warned, walking back inside.
     "Don't fuck her up, fucking android," Hank grumbled, heading inside as well. He looked down at Y/n's peaceful face, smiling a little. Software instability. He followed the other two, making sure to not drop this...ray of sunshine.

     "She what? You what?" Ancil stood there, looking at Y/n in Connor's arms. He was angry, but happy at the same time. She stirred, looking to her left. She looked at Ancil and Delaney, seeing them speaking of something. She looked to her right, seeing nothing but Connor's arm. She yelped, causing his LED to flash red and look down at her. She hid her face, but not completely. He could still see the red tint on her face.
     Ancil laughed lightly, taking her from Connor. He sat her down, patting her head. "We're leaving."
     "Already?" she yawned, questioning her friend. He smiled, nodding.
     "Lucky, Delaney had kept his home. We're staying there, okay?" She nodded, rubbing her eyes. Even though she had awoken startled, she was still very tired. "I hope you're able to sleep peacefully on this trip, mon ami."
     "Yeah..." she closed her eyes, the immediately jumped to. Delaney sighed, patting her head.
     "Yer doin yer best. Keep goin, Y/n." She smiled lightly at Delaney's words. Not real. Connor knew. But, he waited long enough.
     "Ancil. May I speak to you?"
     "Eh? What is it, l' androïde?"
     "In private." Ancil glanced around, the nodded.
     "Let's go outside," he grumbled, leading the way. Connor followed behind, glancing back to the group. "Alright, what is it?"
     "Y/n isn't happy."
     "Eh?" He cocked a brow, crossing his arms. "What is this?"
     "She isn't happy. Her smiles are fake. Her laughs...they're all fake. Trust me, she-"
     "And how do you know?"
     "I...I'm an android." He looked Connor up and down, sighing.
     "What do you want me to do? I'm trying to help the girl. She's...troubled." Software instability. Connor looked away, sighing.
     "When she was listing things off I. Her sleep, she properly smiled when she spoke of you, Delaney, and Hank. And Sumo, of course."
     "Aye. And she smiled when she said yer name," Delaney chuckled, leaning against the doorway of the building. Connor's LED flashed red, then back to its normal blue.
     "I was-"
     "No. I take care of er too. I need to know." He stepped beside Ancil, entwining their fingers together. "She has been becoming fond of ye, Connor." Software instability. Connor shook his head, looking at them both.
     "I cannot feel fond of her. I am not deviant." Delaney frowned, letting go of Ancil.
     "We'll see bout that," he remarked, smirking. Ancil sighed, pinching the bridge of his nose.
     "Connor. We can't do anything for her. We're trying to, but she gets worse the longer she's here. We aren't coming back until somebody here can help that angel." Connor's LED flashed red, making Ancil scoff.
     "Wouldn't she be mad at you?"
     "Connor. The girl's already mad. She had too many screws loose. We moved here, hoping it'd help her. Daniel unfortunately died while moving. A deviant killed upon entering the place." The LED remained red, then yellow.
     "Ancil-" The French boi waved him off, sighing.
     "I'll tell Hank before we go. Don't worry." Was he being serious? Connor couldn't let that happen. But keeping her here...for himself...that was against his programming.
     "Please! Don't stay gone!" Ancil stopped, sighing.
     "The longer she's gone from...androids the better." Hurt. He felt it.
     "You're right! You were right! I...I like her," Connor looked away, fixing his tie. "Don't stay gone..." Ancil had flinched back, not liking that news. An android? "I know that possibility. She won't like me back, but..."
     "You hold more significance then her brother." Connor tilted his head, confused.
     "Her brother..." Ancil nodded, then glanced back to the android.
     "She'll...grow on you," he chuckled, entering the DPD.
     Connor followed behind, frantically searching for something to stay. He grabbed onto his hand, looking into his eyes. "Please, bring her back."
     Ancil smiled, patting Connor's hand. "She'll enjoy seeing you when we arrive back here, la famille." Connor stood there, his face turning a light shade of blue. Why not? Human blood makes humans blush red. Blue blood make androids blush blue.
     Y/n saw the two approach, and she lazily moved to Connor, hugging him. She quickly moved to Ancil, hugging him. "Bye Hank! Bye Fowler! Bye...Connor!" Her face was tinted red, and she had taken Delaney's hand. On the other, she took Ancil's.
     Like...a family.