Ch. 2

The h/c female took a sip of her coffee, then looked to her pup. Her day off. Now she could stay home with Ancil. Her anxiety attack before home led her to this point. No work for a few days.
     Ancil plopped down on the couch, shooting a sympathetic smile. "They called. You have to head to work. But, your able to bring the pups."
     "Well, crap."
     "It's just for today...hopefully, mon ami." She smiled, the hugged him.
     "Alright. Sir! Alger! Come!" The pups ran in, making the female smile.
     "Be careful. Tell Delaney I miss him already."
     "Kay!"

     She trudged in, the avoiding the others as much as possible. She ran into Hank, stumbling back. "Hey...Y/n?" She looked up, smiling at Hank. "You walked here?"
     "Yeah. They needed to walk around. Plus, yeah..." Hank cursed under his breath, wondering why he even got up from his desk in the first place.
     "Good morning-" Y/n gave a yelp, hiding by Hank.
     She peeked out from behind him, looking at at the confused tincan. She opened her mouth, trying to utter the simple word. But nothing happened. The pup ran around him, barking happily. "Sir...Sir, please. Calm." The pup returned to her, sitting happily. The robot only started up at the fellow robot.
     "His name is Sir?" She went to open her mouth again, and Hank sighed.
     "You're heading no where, Connor." The female pulled on his shirt, the whispered in the older males ear. He sighed, turning back to the robot. "His name is Sir Heureux Blotti Tueur Mortel. Or however you say it. The robot pup is named Alger. She also asked me tell you that Alger means clever warrior. Sir Happy Snuggles Deadly Killer."
     The pups sat by Hank, waiting for an order. The female smiled, the gently took the leash. "May I pet them?" She slowly looked up to Connor, then slowly nodded. She watched as he lowered down, reaching for the flesh and blood pup.
     It yelped, hiding behind her. She laughed, then sat on her bum. "Sir, it's fine. Just a simple pat pat and it's over!" The pup hopped up to her, licking her face. She laughed, then laid back, letting the pup sit and lick her.
     "Aye, Y/n. What's this?" She looked back, smiling at Delaney.
     "They called me in! But...my anxiety is still at its peak...but, they allowed Sir and Alger to come with!"
     "Those fooking pieces of shit." She hopped up, picking the pup up.
     "What? Hey, I had to come in-"
     "No you didn't! These bloody idiots don't know what ye go through in attacks!" The female flinched back, biting her tongue.
     "Hank, Connor, Y/n! My office please." Fowler. Y/n had ju.ped when he spoke, then ordered her robo pup to sit at her desk. That lonely desk. Nobody sat near it. Perfect for her.
     "You could pet them later." So much confidence in her voice. Only because she was with Delaney and the pups. It shocked Hank and Connor, but she didn't think too much of it.
     "Aye, best be gettin yet arses in thare." Delaney then left. He desk was close to Y/n's. Close enough so he could help her. He shouldered past Gavin, earning a scoff.
     "Hey Y/n. Plastic prick and...Hank."
     "Asshole," Hank calmly replied, heading to Fowler. Connor slowly following.
     "G-Gavin." Y/n stuttered, trying to follow after the two. He grabbed her wrist making her freeze. Her heart pounded, and she was getting light headed.
     "Gavin, I wouldn't do that. Her heartrate is increasing rapidly. She could, at any moment, pass out or have a panic attack." The male glared at the tincan, but didn't let go.
     "What? Do you have feelings for her or some shit?" Hank sighed, turning around.
     "Gavin." He scoffed, the everything went silent. Delaney hovered over the egocentric male. He let go of Y/n, then mumbled to himself.
     "Ye best be gettin ye arse away from Y/n, bloody bitch." Gavin raised his hands, then moved forward. He shouldered past robot and elder, moving ahead.
     Y/n stood there, shaking. Tears were threatening to fall, but she tried to hold them in. "Y/n?" Connor's LED turned yellow, and he tilted his head. Delaney sighed, moving in front of her. He held her, feeling the tears fall. She said nothing, and never moved.
     "She's panickin. It'll be over soon. Ask that Fowler what she needs to be doin. I'm taking er home." He picked her up bridal style, grabbing the leash. "Alger! Come!"
     "Wait, officer." Delaney stopped, then sighed.
     "Aye, Connor?" The android faltered, then straightened up.
     "What is she needs to stay? Fowler said-"
     "Aye, tell Fowler he can take it up with me. He ain't hurtin little Y/n. She can hardly live by erself with hurtin erself. Poor lass." The male looked down to his friend, smiling lightly.
     "See ya, Delaney," Hank grunted, leaving the group. Delaney laughed, nodding his goodbye.
     "Wait." Delaney was getting annoyed with this.
     "What is it, robot?" He faltered again, sensing his malfunctions.
     "I can take care of her." Delaney laughed at Connor, watching as the LED was blinking yellow.
     "Delaney? What's wrong? Did I panic again?! I'm I being fired?! Delaney! Where's Ancil! Alger! Sir!" Connor stepped forward, placing a hand on Y/n. She stopped, glancing up to him. She squeaked, flailing.
     "It's okay, Y/n. I'll take care of you here. We have to see Fowler at the moment." She peeked out from her hands, nodding slowly.
     Delaney, hesitating and seriously doubting the android, set her down. He turned her around, hugged her, then kissed the top of her head. "Lass, when ye be finished, please head back to me desk. I'll take ye home."
     "I insist I'll take her home, officer."
     "No. No, no, no. Not on me watch. I take er home. She doesn't know ye." And Connor didn't say anything else.
     He took Y/n's hand, slowly leading her to Fowler's office. "She's a scaredy cat!"
     "You have no clue what she's capable of lieutenant. She'll join you two, no further questions." Y/n froze, then walked into the room after Connor opened the door for her. "Ah, Y/n."
     Feeling overwhelmed, she saluted and held her head high. "Sir, yes, sir! What is it that you need, sir?!" Fowler smiled, then glanced to Hank.
     "I know you heard." She slowly nodded, slowly lowering her hand from her head. The salute had confused the other two. "You're working with them for a while. I know how...there you are." She smiled widely, nodding.
     "Sir, what do you mean?" Connor. That fucking LED could lead to a seizure.
     "You'll find out. Now, I need you three to investigate a scene for me."