Ch. 3

Y/n sat, alone, in the room with a deviant. "Just wait to see how she coaxes things from them."
     "So...w-what made you do it?" Nothing. She looked around, then looked at the mirror. She cocked her head, then smiled slightly.
     Gavin was enjoying every moment. Why wouldn't he? He's a male. Hank was indifferent. "Anything to get this damn mission over with," was his words to her.
     Connor was confused. He didn't know what was going to happen. Not until she pulled her sweatshirt off. All she had was a sports bra underneath, but that didn't matter to her. She moved behind the deviant, sighing. She had to handle this before they go to investigate the other scene.
     "Hey, it's ok. I promise." He glanced to her, then quickly looked away. "Hey-" she cut herself off, looking to the mirror. She slowly looked away, revealing her arm to the deviant. "I have cigarette burns, too. My family wasn't to find of me liking androids."
     "R-really?" She smiled, nodding. She wrapped her arms around his torso, sighing. She placed her head on the other shoulder, looking at his damaged arm.
     She traced her finger over it, then covered it. "He attacked you. He deserved it, didn't he? Drunk. Abusive."
     "All I did was look him in the eye..."
     "Hm. Sounds like an awful person. Imagine...you. His flesh and blood son. One wrong movement and...your...killed. You had to survive. You want to be," she kissed the top of his head, moving to the other side of the table. She sat down, looking him in the eyes. "Alive. Alive with feelings. You want to be...happy."
     "Yes..."
     "Yes...happy," she shakily repeated, scratching her head.
     "But...why not run? Why kill?" She was met with silence, so she leaned over on the table. She took his hands in hers, staring into those...lifelike orbs. "Hey...next time, flee. Understand? It'll make better."
     "But-" She cut him off, kissing the top of his head once more.
     "Sh. I have to get going, now. That is for the information, hun." She placed that sweatshirt back on. Gavin cursed at that, standing up.
     "Wait, Y/n!" But, she left. She walked up to the group, then lowered her head. She quickly left the place, in search for those puppies.
     Delaney stood there, smiling. "Aye. Get yer pups. Ye have to head that place."
     "Thanks," she slightly mumbled. She moved quickly, heading outside.
      "Hey, kid! Wait a moment!" She looked back, looking at Hank. She cocked her head to the side, letting him catch up. She cocked her head to the side, allowing him to speak. "You wanna ride with me? It'll be faster than you running there."
     "Sure." She gave Hank a hug, moved to the back of the car.
     "No, sit in the front. I don't want to sit with that plastic junk." She nodded, slowly heading up to the front. When Connor hurried out, he was sent to the back. She had to admit, it hurt her that he was hated enough to head to the back.
     So, middle of the ride, she unlocked the car door, jumping out. She had the pup with Hank and Connor, just so it'll be safe. Hank stopped, yelling all know cuss words. Connor quickly hopped out. But, she was already on the run.
     Luckily, she knew where to go. But, Connor thought differently. The pup stayed with Hank, who kept driving. When she arrived, the pup tried to jump her. She laughed, then sat on the sidewalk.
     Connor's LED flashed yellow, then back to that natural blue hue.

     She sat on the sidelines, having the pup stay in the vehicle. She didn't like investigations. Used too much of her brain energy. Hank sighed, heading up to her. "I told Fowler no."
     "I know, Hank. But, it's not like I didn't want to join. I did. Just...I always think that there is hardly any people. I always disappoint myself." Hank chuckled a little, then looked back.
     "Connor's approaching. You want me to send him off so you could think some more?" She thought, then shook her head.
     "I should investigate a little while we're here anyways." She hopped up, quickly dodging Connor and heading inside.
     The android stopped, looking back. "Lieutenant. Why is she ignoring me? Did I do something wrong?" Software instability. Hank shook his head, standing up.
     "No. She's probably upset about something. Knowing her, it'd probably be about the interrogation," he shrugged, heading off to find the young female. Connor stood there, taking in all of the information handed to him.
     Y/n was squatting by the victim, thinking. She lifted herself up, taking the sweatshirt off. She heard something crash outside, so she was getting ready to chase someone. "Officer Y/n-" Connor cut himself off, his LED flashing a yellow. She tossed the sweatshirt to him, then rushed out the back.
     "Found him!"she yelled, chasing after it. It launched itself over the fence, and she followed suit. Right on its tail.
     Connor and Hank rushed out, but they were just turning a corner. They heard a yell from her, but it wasn't heard clearly.
     She launched herself at it, getting it down. She sat on its torso, holding its hands above its head. A male android. Oh boy. She smiled down at it, hoping to pull this off. "That's what a like. You're quick, sugar," she purred, rising up.
     She shot her hand out, letting it take her hand. "Where ya heading? Come. I'll take you home," she winked, looking at its LED. But...there was none.
     "Uh..I was just heading-"
     "Oh, come on! I caught you! It's only fair for you to come with me. Oh! Is this hard to get?" She moved closer, placing her hand on its chest, looking at it intently. Hank and Connor had finally arrived, but stopped quickly. She glanced back, then quickly got behind him.
     She hugged onto him, the slowly moved forward. "If you go to them, I'll convince them to take you to my home, hun. Deal?" It faltered, but did it anyways. She quickly walked past the androids and Hank, making her way back to the car.
     "Officer, wait!" She turned, looking at Connor. "I...I left your sweatshirt on Hank's car." Software instability.
     She nodded her thanks, continuing her leave. Hank had glanced back at Connor, then took the android away. Connor stood there, watching as the three walked off.

One Percent Represent - DBH X Readerजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें