Guard For 5 Night: Interviewing Bonnie (Part 4) The End?

Authors Note: Ithe song I added to this update (I like the beat). Anyways,Enjoy everyone! :)

Angel: *finally finds them* Oh! Thank goodness I found you two now may I interview you Bonnie?

Bonnie: *nods*

Angel: OK! *takes out flash cards* 1st question, What do you think of the place?

Bonnie: Stinky and lonely

Chica: *eating pizza in the background*

Angel: OK, 2nd question....Do you like scaring people?

Bonnie: *shakes heads yes creepily*

Angel: Ok, 3rd question....What do you think of Foxy's past?...Bite 87? (I think that's the number written on wiki)

Bonnie: I think he did a good job.

Angel: *raises an eyebrow* Excuse me?

Bonnie: That person deserved it! He called my friend ugly looking and other mean stuff!

Angel: It's not there fault they had to be forced to go to this place on the first place

Bonnie: How do you know that?

Angel: I see the future and many things that another being can't do. Except for some of it good friends back at my place

Bonnie: Impressive......but can act like one of us?

Angel: I do not like acting evil....didn't you forget? I'm an Angel and I can't do things like that

Chica: *offeres pizza*

Angel: No thank you *smiles* ok last question......Do you like anyone?

Bonnie: No

Angel: Ok well, thanks for letting me interview you! I will interview the others later *gets up*

Faith: *comes back running* MOM!.....MOM! *catching her breath*

Angel: What is it dear?

Faith: *breaths* WE MUST GOO! NOOOW!!.....SOMETHING IS WRONG WITH THE ANIMATRONICS!

FOXY IS TURNING EVIL!!!

Angel: Alright dear calm down *notices Bonnie's and chicas eye changing color to black*.......Dear let's get out of here *snaps fingures and both he and faith are back at the stage*

Fox: *gets up* Oh my fox, were have you been dear??? *hugs angel and faith*

Angel: Just came back from interviewing some animals?

Faith: Don't worry dad, I'll explain to you what happen later...*leaves to find Nik*

Angel: *notices all the dares and interviews she has to do* *smiles*

Samus: Venus came by to give you this dear *hands angel a mail card*

Angel: *gently takes it* Venus?.....*thinks*

*Back At Freddy's*

Freddy: *controlling all his animatronic friends with cables and buttons* *laughing creepily*

All Animatronic's: *being controlled by Freddy*

To Be Continued...?

(Not Edited)

~Angel