Interviewing Silver The Hedgehog & Robin

Angel: Hello everyone,welcome back to the show! today imma be interviewing 2 New Guest. 1 From ssb4, and the other from ssbb...which is Silver The Hedgehog & Robin! *claps*

The Crowd: *cheers and claps*

Ness+Samus: *claps*

Silver+Robin: *walk into the the stage*

Angel: Hello guys! welcome to the show, may i ask you two a few questions?

Silver+Robin: *sit next to ness*

Silver: *nods*

Robin: You may Princess *smiles*

Samus: e_e.....

Angel: 1st imma interview silver, then robin

Robin: Fine with me *takes out a book to read*

Angel: Ok! 1st question, Do you hate being a trophy?

Silver: Yes alot.....-_-

Angel: Ok, 2nd question, Who are you dating?

Silver: That's personal......and i'm sorry i can't tell you

Angel: That's ok *smiles* ....ok last question, Is it true you use to hate sonic?

Silver: Yes, it is true....but when i found out he's an honest guy, i knew on that day i could trust him on anything

Angel: Aww....*clears throat* Thank you silver for coming! i hope to see you next time, and now for robin..

Robin: *puts away his book* It's my turn already?

Samus+Ness: Yes

Angel: Ok robin, 1st question, how does it feel being confirmed on the new ssb4?

Robin: It feels great, i finally get to use my power spells on other smashers!

Angel: Nice! , ok 2nd question, You don't mind your girl twin being confirmed as well?

Robin: Not really, i don't mind at all *smiles*

Angel: Ok, last question, Why did use a cloak when you first appeared on the video on ssb4?

Robin: Got to make an awesome entrance cx

Angel: Oh..ok.....Well thank you robin for coming! i hope to see you next time!

Ness: Thank you all for coming and join us again next time! *peace signs at the camera and at the crowd*

Angel+Samus+Silver+Robin: *Waves at the camera and at the crowd*

Thank you all for reading, and like always, Rate,Share, and Comment! :D
Also up next is Geno The Star Puppet! (From Super Mario RPG)

~Angel