Interviewing Summer

Angel: Hello everyone! welcome back to the show!..Today, we have a New guest!...Which is Summer Yang! *claps*

Author's Note: If you don't know who summer is, i suggest you to read "Foxylove777" Book's to know who summer is :)

Summer: *walks into the stage*

Angel: Hello Summer! welcome to the show! *smiles*

The Crowd: *cheers and Claps*

Summer: Hey Angel how is it going? *sits next to Angel*

Angel: Good good, and you?

Summer: Good as well

Angel: Good to know, now may i ask you a few questions?

Summer: Sure Angel

Angel: *clears throat*...Ok! 1st question, How do you feel about Bowser?

Summer: Well....He is a pain in the neck, he is jealous of Jr. but when it comes to me, He loves me. And he is very lazy and i think he loves his job more than me.

Angel: Aw, don't say that summer, i'm sure he LOVES you more than his lazy ness *smiles*

Summer: Yeah, thanks

Angel: No problem!...Ok, 2nd question, Would you like to be a Smash character?

Summer: I would like that *Smirks evily*

Angel: Ah! i see...Good to know!...ok, 3rd question, Are all the koopalings your kids?

Summer: Let's just say....yes

Angel: Ok! 4th question, How did you meet bowser?

Summer: Golden mushroom high

Note: If i named it wrong, sorry and please correct me cx i read the whole book last night :D and i loved it! keep that up Foxylove777! ^_^

Angel: Nice, Ok, last question, What do you like about bowser?

Summer: Everything about him, i would say

Angel: Aww that's nice of you to say!...Well! it was nice having you summer! i hope to see you next time! and thank you for coming! *looks back at the camera* Well everyone! that's all we have for today! Join me again next time! *Waves at the camera and at the crowd*

Like always Please Rate,Share and comment! :D

Thank you all for reading! ^^

~Angel