Interviewing Seighart

Author's Note: Sorry if it won't be interview Claus right now, but i will today :) And Seighart is @ColdLiBountyHunter OC, she requested her OC first so I'm might as well do it ^_^

Angel: Hey Everyone! Today imma be interviewing a new guest!...which is *reads flash cards*... Seighart......*claps*

The Crowd: *Claps and cheers*

Ness+TL+Fox+Samus: *claps*

Seighart: *walks into the stage and sits next to samus*

Angel: Hi seighart *forces a smile*

Seighart: *holding samus's hand and looks at Angel* Hello Angel *smiles*

Angel: *shakes head*............OK! I CAN'T DO THIS!! IM OUTTA HERE! *storms off* Ness! you interview seighart please!

Ness: Wait!! angel!!....................*huffs* Ok......*looks at seighart*

Fox: You see what you did?! *growls and runs after angel*

TL: *follows and tries to confront angel*

Seighart: *sign*.......i'm sorry.....*looks at samus* Samus......i'm really sorry

Samus: It's ok......she will accept you eventually *smiles*

Seighart: *huffs* i hope so......

Ness: Ummm....seighart.......is it ok if i ask you a few questions or less?

Seighart: You may

Ness: Ok 1st question.....do you really love samus?

Seighart: Yes i do......i love her

Samus: Awww i love you to *hugs him*

Ness: 2nd question.......Is it true that you are good friends with Alexander Madain? Angel's REAL Father?

Seighart: Yes we are, in fact we are best friends. He is a really good guy

Samus: *tries not to cry*

Ness: 3rd question......Would you be a good father if you had a family?

Seighart: Yes....i would.......even though if it isn't really my real daughter or son........i will still love them either way *smiles*

The Crowd: Awwww......

Ness: Ok last question.....Are you half angel and half anthro? just like Angel's Father?

Seighart: Yes. I am *stands up and changes into his anthro form (a wolf with black & light gray fur)

The Crowd: Ooooooo *in amazed*

Ness: *eyes widen*.....................Wow.........you look.....different but cool

Samus: (He looks sort of like Alex).......

Angel: *gasp*............*tears run down her cheeks and gets a flash back from his dad look alike*.....D-dad?...*slowly walks towards seighart*

Seighart: No.......but i'm your fathers best friend *embraces for a hug*

Angel: *not sure to hug him*..................*slowly backs away and shakes her head to reality* Your are not my father........you will never replace him!! never!! *takes off running*

Seighart: *sign*...she is right.......i'll never be her step father...

Samus: ANGEL!! come back here young lady!!!

Seighart: Let her..........it's alright........i got to go anyways.......*looks back at samus* Goodbye samus *looks back ness* Ness........tell Angel that her REAL father says Hi to her *leaves*

Samus: Seighart! *cries*

Ness: Ok.....i will *worried face*.........Well everyone......thank you all for coming....please join us next time goodbye *waves*

Samus: *waves as she wipes away her tears and leaves the stage*

Thank you all for reading! Up Next is Claus from Mother 3 :)

And like always, Rate,Share,Follow, and Comment!! :D

~Angel