Interviewing Sapphire & Ava

Angel: Hello Everyone! welcome back to the show! today i will be interviewing 2 new guest! (OC's)....Which is Sapphire Salyers and Ava Rose! *claps*

The Crowd: *Cheers and Claps*

Ness+TL+Cody: *Claps*

Sapphire+Ava: *walk into the stage as they both wave at the crowd*

Angel: Hi you 2! it's nice to see you again *smiles*

Sapphire+Ava: *sit next to angel* Hello miss Angel! thanks for inviting us over!

Angel: Your welcome! *clears throat* May i ask you 2 a few questions?

Ness: Wait?...who are these little girls?

Angel: Sapphire is Alissa's Daughter, and Ava is Molly's Daughter (i think cx)

Sapphire+Ava: *giggles* Hi Ness!

Ness: Hey Girls *waves his hand at them*

TL: e_e

Angel: *laughs out loud* Ok! 1st question *looks at ava & sapphire* How old are you 2?

Ava+Sapphire: 6 *blushes* :3

Angel: Aww that's really cute! Ok 2nd question, What powers do you have?

Ava: Water powers like my mom! and i can turn into a mermaid as well! *grins*

Sapphire: I have the fire and ice power for now, and i can also turn into a mermaid!

Angel: Aww *laughs* aren't they cute Ness and Toon? *looks at ness & toon*

Ness: Yes

TL: But i'm cuter :p

Ness: No i am!

TL: No! i am!

Ness: Angel? what do you think?

Angel: Uhmm...you 2 are super duper cute *smiles and looks back at the girls*

Ness+TL: *stick there tongue to each other* :p

Cody: *face palms*

Angel: Ok 3rd question, who do you hate?

Sapphire+Ava: All bad guys

Cody: Like who?

Sapphire: Dr.Egghead (eggman),bowser, amy, pauline ,metal sonic

TL: You hate Sonic's Ex girlfriend Amy Rose?

Ava+Sapphire: -_- Yes! she is soo mean and very obsessed with Sonic! >.<

Angel: I hate some of them also. Ok next question, what are you 2 hobbies?

Ava+Sapphire: Hanging out with our friends

Angel: Lucky, i got to stay here for a while :( i don't get to spend much time with my mother anymore and especial my Husband Fox *holding back her tears*

Ness: Aww Angel *hugs angel* Please don't cry

TL: We are here for you if you ever need us *also hugs angel*

Angel: Thank you you 2 *smiles and hugs them back*

Camera Guy: Angel? the interview?

Angel: Oh right, i'm sorry *reads the last question* ok last question...*to sapphire and ava* Who do you like?

Ava: Kirby! *blushes*

Sapphire: Villager *blushes*

Ness+TL: WHAT?!

Ness: You like the villager?! how can you possibly like him?! he's a murder!

TL: He killed my pig!

Sapphire: *giggles* i don't know, i think he's cute

Cody: *looks around* Hey were is fox?

Angel: He texted me saying that he is fixing his Landmaster

Ness: Don't tell me Roy crashed it again -_-

Angel: Yes, he did

TL: Tell us what happen!

Cody: He drove it without Fox's permission didn't he?

Angel: Yes and after that, Fox kept on beating him up, which i didn't like at all. I don't like anyone fighting

Sapphire: Hey miss Angel? we have to go, our mother's needs us

Angel: Oh ok then, bye girls! tell your family i said hi ok?

Sapphire+Ava: Ok! ^.^^.^ Bye! *waves and leaves*

Angel: *phone rings* Gotta take this call guys

Ness: Ok *looks at the camera guy* Thank you all for coming! please join us again next time-

Roy: *Crashes into the stage as hes inside Angel's Metroid ship*

Angel: *comes back inside running* MY SHIP!!! *growls*......Oh that's ok *smiles* i still have my motorcyc-

Shulk: *Crashes Angel's white motorcycle into the stage wall* Oops..

The Crowd: *run to the exit screaming*

Angel: MY STAGE!! MY MOTORCYCLE!!!! *screams as she takes out her lighting axe*

Roy+Shulk: *gulps*

Ness: You guys.........are soooo dead!

Angel: *Charges her lighting axe at Roy and Shulk* *changes into her fox form* *The clouds begin to form a big grey circle* *Lifts her axe up to the broken sealing* LIGHTING!!! *A bolt of lighting strikes down at angel's axe and quickly points it at Roy and Shulk*

Roy+Shulk: Run!!!

Angel: *the lighting strikes at both of them, sending them in mid air far away from her stage building*

TL+Ness+Cody: O_O......

Ness: Never mess with the Princess of Heaven

Angel: *Swings her axe around in a circle as she puts it back on her belt carrier to her hip side* Great....just great....who's going to repair my veachiles and place now? -_- *turns to her human form*

Camera Guy: *turns off the camera button*

Thank You all for reading! Up next is Jiggly-Puff requested by @icewolf6547
and like always,

Rate

Share

Follow

&

Comment! :D

~Angel