Interviewing Geno

Angel: Hello everyone! and welcome back to the show! Today we have another New guest which is....Geno! *claps*

The Crowd: *Cheers and claps*

Ness+Samus: *claps*

Geno: *Walks inside the stage as he waves his hand at the crowd with a smile*

Angel: Hello again geno! welcome to the show! *smiles*

Geno: *Sits next to ness* Hello again Angel, thanks for inviting me

Angel: Your welcome!.*clears throat* Geno may i ask you a few questions?

Geno: *nods* you may

Angel: Ok!..1st question, What happen up in star road?

Geno: Well......we had to take care of some business, and i couldn't do it myself, so i had to borrow Rosalina

Angel: What exactly happen?

Geno: A Wizard star thief wanted to steal the Star Road stars, and take over the galaxy, but me and rosalina stopped him and was defeated *smiles*

Angel: I'm glad you both stopped him and saved the galaxy once again, ok next question, Do you have any feeling towards Princess Rosalina?

Geno: *blushes* i uh.....Yes i do *smiles*

The Crowd: Awww....

Angel: Aww how wonderful!...does she know you like her?

Geno: Now she knows

Angel: *laughs* of course cx this IS a LIVE tv show, and world wide

Geno: *nods*

Angel: Ok, last question.....Did you want to be part of ssb4?

Geno: Sometimes i do, sometimes i don't because i have a job to do, which is taking care of the star road up in the galaxy...

Samus: Are you glad that Rosalina was confirmed for ssb4?

Geno: Yes very, but i would miss her from up there

Angel: Awww....*clears throat* Well geno, thanks for coming! i hope to hear you soon

Ness: Thank you all for coming! Join us again next time! *peace signs at the camera and at the crowd*

Angel+Samus+Geno: *Waves at the crowd and at the camera*

Thank you all for reading! and like always, Rate,Share, and Comment! :D

And also, just for you all to know, Tomorrow is my Birthday, and please don't tell me happy early birthday on the comments, i honestly don't like those things, i don't know but there my habits  and i hope you all understand :)

~Angel