Interviewing Villager

Angel: Hello everyone! welcome to the show, today i will be interviewing a new guest from ssb4....which is......Villager! *claps*

The Crowd: * Cheers and Claps*

Ness+Fox: *claps*

Villager: *walks in to the stage as he waves at the crowd and at the camera*

Angel: Hello villager! welcome to the show *smiles*

Villager: *sits next to Angel* Hello Princess Angel *bows*

Angel: Oh please, you can just call me Angel *laughs*

Villager: I'm suppose I'm here because your here to interview me?

Angel: That's right, and may i ask you a few questions?

Villager: You may

Angel: Ok! 1st question, How does it feel being confirmed on the new ssb4?

Villager: I would say.......pretty awesome! i can't believe they would invite me

Angel: Say?......who was the one who actually invited you?

Villager: Sakurai and the other smashers that would be returning to the new ssb4

Angel: Ah....i see *smiles* ok! continuing on with the next question!.....2nd question.......do you like someone?

Villager: *thinks*.......i uh.*laughs*.....maybe?......i'm not sure *concerned look*

Angel: *laughs* ok, 3rd question.....Are you planning to hit other smashers with your axe?

Villager: *makes a death look*........Possibly.........*takes out his axe out*

Ness: *gulps* O___________O

Fox: *drinking coffee* U.U

Angel: You should see my axe *takes out her lightning axe*

Villager: Hmmm.......im impressed (Hers may be better Than mine, but mine is more.....deadly yer >:3 ) *hes says to himself*

Angel: e__e...in case you didn't know...i read minds...

Villager: *eyes widen*..........(DAM! she read my mind)

Angel: *laughs*.... Ok...last question *puts away her lighting axe*......Do you like your new animal cross leaf game?

Villager: YEEEESSSS...............i love it!

Ness: (hes creepy) *he says to himself*.......

Angel: *laughs* ok villager, thanks for coming! i hope to see you next time!

Ness: Thank you for coming everyone! please join us again next time! *waves at the crowd and at the crowd*

Angel+Fox+Villager: *waves at the crowd & at the camera*

Thank you all for reading! and like always,

Rate,

Share,

and Comment! :D

~Angel