Interviewing Diddy Kong

Angel: Hello Everyone! welcome to the show!...today i will be interviewing a brawl guest which is....Diddy Kong! *claps*

The Crowd: *Cheers & Claps*

Ness+TL+Fox+Cody+Samus: *cheers and claps*

Samus: It's finally good to be back *takes a deep breath*

Angel: Welcome back mom *smiles*

Samus: *looks at her stomach* Have the doctor told what it is?

Fox: The results hasn't come yet....so where still waiting

Samus: *looks at fox* What gender do you want it to be?

Fox: It doesn't matter really, it's god's gift.

Angel: *smiles and kisses fox's cheek* I love you

Fox: *turns to angel* I love you even more *kisses her gently*

Diddy Kong: Am i just here to watch you to kiss?

Angel+Fox+Samus: *turn to look at diddy*

Angel: Your already here?

Diddy Kong: Yeah ...about 3 minutes ago

Fox: Hello Diddy....?...and?....how can you talk?

Diddy Kong: *waves* .....I borrowed Ness's collar

Ness: *winks at the camera*

Fan girls be like: *screaming* AAHH!! NESS!! *dreamy tone*

Random fan girl: *jumps towards ness as she starts kissing him all over his except for his mouth*

TL: *eyes widen*

Security: *grabs the girl and takes in back of the stage*

Angel: *turns to look at ness* Ness?.....Are you ok?

Ness:......N-no...O_O'.......

Cody: *laughs* Poor you

Angel: Ok! lets start interviewing diddy *reads flashcards* 1st question...how do you feel being confirmed to ssb4?

Diddy(for short): It feels Bananas!! OOOOoooo!! OOOoo! *jumps on his chair*

Angel: *laughs* Ok! 2nd question....Do you like your move set?

Diddy: Certainly! i do *claps*

Angel: Wonderful!...ok 3rd question...Who do you like?

Diddy: Dixie Kong *blushes*

Everyone: Awww...

TL: You too are dating right?

Diddy: *nods*

Angel: That's really cute! *reads next question* ok last question, What did you tell Fox when you took him by his back collar in the SSBB Subspace Emissary? *smiles*

Diddy: I told him to help me look for Donkey Kong because he had gotten captured by Bowser *growls as he hits his chest like gorilla*

Angel: *looks at Fox* is that true dear?

Fox: Yes but at first, i shrugged at him because it wasn't my business

Angel: *gasp*....Fox......that is mean of you to do that! *smacks his shoulder*

Fox: Oou!....i deserve that

Angel: You should *looks back at diddy* well diddy! thanks for coming!

Diddy: Your welcome princess! *looks at her stomach*......Your pregnant?!

Angel: Yes

Diddy: *looks at Fox and Angel*......I am curious.......where do baby comes from?

Everyone: *eyes widen* O_O

Angel: Uhmm...*looks at fox* Fox?....Can you tell him?....please?

Fox: *looks at diddy*.......You don't want to know O//O.....

Diddy: What?! why?.....is it disturbing to say?

Fox: Well......sort of?.....but that is something you shouldn't know.......yet....

Diddy: e_e......ok? *takes out the collar and hands it to ness and leaves*

Everyone: *waves*

Thank you all for reading! please wash your hands every time you touch your pet and anything that is contaminated :) I herd there is a deadly virus called "Ebola" so all of you my readers and followers, please be aware of that, please be clean (always :) ) just for your all's safety and good :)

And please tell me who should i interview next! :) (it has to be a brawl character)

Authors Note: I had publish a book called "Stolen Child" it is RATED R!! if you are 14 and up, you MAY read it, if you are not 14 and up please DO NOT READ!!!!!!!! i don't care if you had herd of adult things stuff, you should NOT read those things! i know someone who is 12, and STILL reads adult things that he should not read. Its for you own good dude....

~Admin***

As always,

Rate

Share

Follow

&

Comment! :)

~Angel