Guard For 5 Nights: Interviewing Foxy The Pirate (Part 2) (Gone Wrong)

Authors Note: I will do requested Dares and OC Interviews after i'm done with this Short Story. Enjoy! :)

Angel's P.O.V

*quickly changes to her human form*

I took small deep breaths as i tried to calm myself down. I slowly opened my eyes and checked the light from the left outside the door if the duck was still there. It was gone.

I re-open the left door and decided to walk around the place on my own. With my both hands, i light up a heaven light and slowly walked down the dark gloomy hallway.

*Laughter*

I suddenly herd a laughter down the hall and small creepy steps echoewing away. I huffed of relief. In my path, i saw purple curtains with white stars on them. Outside, it said 'Sorry! Out of Order!" (i think that's how it says or spelled). (Pirate Cove place)

I slowly approach to it when i noticed eyes glowing out of it. With my secense's powers,  i felt it was the Animatronics i needed to interview.

Angel: *clears throat cutley* Excuse me?......hello?

???: *robot noises* *gettting up*

Angel: I know your in there, please come out. I promise i won't hurt you *leans down on knees with both hands placed on top of legs* *smiles sweetly*

???: *comes out*....W-w-who.......a-a-re y-y-a?

Angel: *keeps smiling* Hello, sorry to bother you. My name is Queen Angel McCloud Madain Aran.....i am here to interview your friends and you *tilts head kindly*

???: *comes out* Q-q-queen??......*looks up and down* A-are you the new security guard from here?

Angel: *nods* Just for 5 nights. I'm just here to complete my job. Tell me, what is your name?

???: Foxy.....the p-pirate *disfunctioning*

Angel:*gasp*!..... Oh my!. Are you?......alright? *gets closer*

Foxy: P-p-please!...d-don't g-get t-t-to c-c-close t-t-o m-mme!....i-i don't want to-to hurt you

Angel: It's alright, i just want to help you *gets even closer*

Foxy: *bites angel on the left shoulder*

Angel: *moans cutely and silently*.....O-ouch *giggles* *looks back at him* *gently pets him on the head* *bleeding a little*

Foxy: *shocked*?......D-did my bite hurt you?....

Angel: *shakes head no* No *slowly gets up and turns to her fox form* *heals herself with her white hair*

Foxy: *Animatronic heart beaten fast* *mouth drops* *eye patch rises up*❤

Angel: I know i know, i'm not what you think i am......i'm not just any regular human *a ray of light comes down shining at angel as her eyes start to sparkle*

Fox: W-w-hat are you?....... ❤

Angel: *giggles* I'm an Angel *smiles* May i please help you with your cables you got in there?

Foxy: N-no one h-has been so nice to me i-in years!.....(Why would she help me when i just bite her?)

Angel: I'll take that as a yes *hands glow bright white as she slowly fixes foxy*

Foxy: *repaired*.....*looks at himself looking down and at his hands*......*looks back at angel* Thank you...Angel

Angel: Your welcome. Happy to help. Now, may i ask you a few questions?