Interviewing Samantha (Sam)

Author's Note: If you don't recognize this character in SSBB, that's because  she is @XxxPrincessAlissaxxX (i think that's how its spelled cx , if not, please correct me by letting me know on the comments) OC's (Original Character), please follow her and read her book as well :)

Angel: Sorry about that everyone! we are back LIVE!.....Today we have a New guest! which is Samantha (Sam)! *claps*

The Crowd: *cheers and claps*

Ness: *whispers in angel's ear* Who's sam?

Angel: *whispers back* its one of my owners followers OC

Ness: *whispers back* Oh...ok *claps*

Sam: *walks in like a girl girl as she waves her hand at the crowd with a smile* Hi everyone!

Ness: I can tell she's a girly girl *smiles*

Angel: Hello Sam! and welcome to the show!...may i ask you a few questions?

Sam: *sits next to ness* Sure! ^.^

Angel: Ok! *clears throat* 1st question..If you could use your powers in SSBB, would you?

Sam: Of course!

Ness: I'm assuming you have the same powers as Princess Alissa

Sam: Not really......well......sort of....but i have the power of nature

Angel: Same here....but i'm actually over powered...which is a good thing actually

Sam: Really?? that's interesting!

Angel: thank you! :) ...ok next question, Do you have a boyfriend?

Sam: Yes i do! and it's Tails the Fox! *slightly blushes*

The Crowd: Awwww.....

Angel: Aww that good!...anyways next question, Do you like Chemistry Items?

Sam: Yes! indeed i do! i love science!

Angel: Nice! ok last question, what do you like doing when you have day offs?

Sam: Mostly spend time with my boyfriend tails *blow a kiss on the crowd as she spotted her bf*

Tails: *blows a kisse back and waves at her back*

Sam: *blushes*

Ness: Thank you all for coming! join me and Angel next time! bye!

Angel: Hey! that's my line! *puts her hands on her hips*

Ness: Sorry *waves at the crowd and at the camera*

Angel+Sam: *Waves at the camera and at the crowd*

Thank you all for reading! please rate,share and comment! :D

~Angel